ouch

He told me to stop. He backed away from me. I took off the blind fold and saw Daniel, Natalie, Nicky, Devin, Kevin, the police officer, foster care people, mama Gordon, Jazzy, Lexi, and Allstar. I stared at everyone for a second then I ran. While I was running I started to cry. I kept hearing my name being yelled out by Devin. I ignored it until he caught up to me. He stopped me.

Devin~ what's wrong baby why did you run off.

Aaliyah~ IDK it's hard because my last birthday I told my parents that I would hang out with them this one because I hung out with you. Then I promised the next one because I came with you guys. Now I can't because they are both dead.

Devin~ so it is my fault.

Aaliyah~ No they encouraged me to hang out with you because they wanted us together.

Devin~ are you sure.

Aaliyah~ positive I love you and thank you for the party I guess we have to go back.

Devin~ I love you to and yea let's head back.

When I got back everyone asked if I was OK. I told everyone that it was and we continued to party. During the party me and Devin went to go slow dance. It was to all of me by John Legend.

All of me loves all of you
Loves all of you love your
Curves and all your edges
All your perfect in perfection.

Devin sang that to me gently. While it was the course mama Gordon tapped up on the shoulder and said it is time. We walked over the the officer and the foster care people. Since Devin and Kevin's mom can't make it down here and you live where we live. We decided to have you just live with us mama Gordon said. I gave mama Gordon a hug and thanked her. While mama Gordon and me were signing papers Devin said I'll be right back. I nodded my head and went back to signing papers. Once I was done the officer and foster care people said happy birthday and left. Once they left I was trying to find Devin. I yelled his name and the lights turned off. I went on the stage and looked all over for him. Then Lexi told me to come with her she knew where he was. I came off the stage and she said look up. I looked up and started to hear music and seen Kevin, Daniel, and Devin. They sang closer.

Can we get closer get to know each other better as long as...

Devin knew that this was one of my favorite songs by them. When he was singing I would mouth the words while Devin was singing and staring at me. When he was done he got off the stage and we danced all day. He would occasionally get on the stage and start singing. When the day was over and we were done dancing and eating. We all headed to our rooms. When I got in the room I looked over at Devin and said I'm taking a shower u coming. He said shoot heck ya. I stopped him and said I was just kidding. He started mean muggin me. When I got in the shower I played get used to this the remix.

Devin's pov

When I heard Aaliyah say she was just kidding I told myself I had to get her back. She got I heard our single get used to this but it was the remix. I new she couldn't hear me so I got our Nerf gun and went in. The Nerf gun I had didn't really hurt. I opened the door slowly I had my phone in my hand I was going to record but I didn't because I didn't want anything happening I was going to regret. I stepped so quietly I knew she couldn't hear me.

I decided that it was time to get out of the shower. I grabbed my towel that was on the shower. I covered and dried myself. I opened the door and I felt a pain in my arm. I look up and saw Devin with the nerf gun. I told the boy quit playing. I hurried to get dressed. I kept a Nerf gun in a secret spot. I grabbed the gun and tried to find Devin. I acted like this was call of duty. I turned into the kitchen. There he was but he didn't just have one nerf gun he had two. I started to run. I was running until I fell. Devin helped me up and said mabey that's enough for today. I tried to walk to the bed but I couldn't. I stood their crying because of the pain. Devin asked me what was wrong. I told him that my leg I couldn't move it. He carried me to the bed. He called an uber to come pick us up. While he was calling the uber I was just sitting there. When he was carrying me to the uber I called mama Gordon.

Mama G. ~ hello

Aaliyah~ hey mama G. me and Devin are going to the hospital because I think k I broke my leg.

Mama G. ~ How did this happen?

Aaliyah~ we were playing with Nerf guns and I ran from Devin and fell.

Mama G. ~ OK I will be down there in a min.

Aaliyah~ OK.

Me and Devin finally arrived at the hospital. When we got there we got help immediately. The doctor said he couldn't work until a parent was here. When the doctor said that Devin covered my ears because he knew that I would be sad. Right when the doctor said that this mama G. Walked in and said I'm right here. I gave her that smile that cheers people up and she started to laugh a lil. The doctor said that I can ether get surgery or I can wear a cast for 6 weeks. I didn't want surgery so I told him the cast. I looked at mama Gordon to see if that was OK because I new we were going to Philly in 2 days. She asked the doctor if I can get help in other places to because the boys were on tour? Well if you tell me where you are going to be in 6 weeks I can schedule an appointment. Mama G. told him and I got to chose the color for my leg. I chose purple. I chose that color because if you know Devin his favorite color is purple. When I got out Devin was with another girl...