"Chopper-san, I'll do it first then you could put a bandage on it."

And then, something magical happened which entranced the whole crew. Wendy's hand glowed a jade color and the swelling of Lucy's foot got smaller and less painful.

"Done."

Chopper proceed to wrap the bandage on my foot with a smile on his face, his eyes holding an unusual sparkle. He seemed amazed at Wendy. We have two ship doctors now then.

"Sugoi Wendy! You healed Lucy's foot!"

"Ah, well not entirely. I don't have the ability to fully heal wounds. At most, I can only lessen the pain."

Though flustered, Wendy gave a humble reply before letting Chopper to do the rest.

Afterwards, I gave the two a simple thank you before glancing above once more.

I failed to notice the sleeping male beside me for a while but then heard loud snores coming from beside me.

"He fell asleep. Geez, this guy."

The night gave me a sense of chill and it was late already so I tried to wake Luffy up but clearly, I am unable to.

This guy is a heavy sleeper!

With all my strength I hoist him up and put an arm around his waist, his arm hanging around my neck.

With a slow pace, I took shaky steps towards the inn we are supposed to stay in.

Looking ahead, I noticed the gathering table a complete mess. Some of our comrades either passed out on the table of on the floor.

"Hmm?"

A few people were missing and I guessing they turned in a bit early.

Continuing on my way, I stumbled a bit noticing how the raven haired guy in my arms started to slip. A groan escaped my lips as I tried to walk faster despite the painful sensation in my ankle.

"U-ugh.. You eat too much Luffy.."

Finally making it to a room with all my painful struggling journey, I let him slip from my hold as he plopped onto the bed. Once I assured that he was properly in place, I made it to the room I'll be staying in and let myself fall on the soft mattress.

Closing my eyes, I let the darkness consume me. Just as I was about to fall in a deep slumber his face flashed through my mind.

Now that I think about it he's pretty charming. If only he refrains to open his big mouth.

A soft chuckle escaped from my lips before I completely let my consciousness drift away.

No one's POV

The next day came almost immediately with a distant sound of bubbling waters outside.

Waking up with a big yawn, the captain of the Straw hats turned his from side to side to see his surroundings. A pale blue ceiling and a see-through window. The fished swimming around the island are very colorful giving its audience something to be in awe for.

Curiosity hit the teen as to whom escorted him to his room last night since he have no memory of anything or anyone from when he accidentally fell asleep.

"Maybe it's Lucy? I was with her last night."

He muttered as he stood up and got out since his stomach started to growl in hunger. MEAT!

His mind got filled of steak and other kinds of dishes as he went in search of Sanji, sniffing the air for any signs of his cooking.

And there it was. Laughing like a maniac and running around with a huge grin on his face, he barged into the inn's kitchen and almost drooled at the sight of the amazing dishes prepared on the table. Man, what a feast it is.

"Oh Luffy-san, Ohayou."

The little dragon slayer turned her head towards the captain with a smile as she put several plates down, setting the table. She was wearing a pink apron indicating that she is currently helping the cook.

"Oi Luffy help put these on the table."

Puffing a thick smoke out of his mouth, Sanji handed two dishes towards Luffy.

"Oooh! This looks delicious!"

With no farther ado he took it and set it on the table. Just as the three were about to call the others one by one they came in and sat down.

"Hurry up! I'm hungry!"

Getting quite impatient with the slow pace of the others to settle down on the seats the straw hat-wearing boy grew a tick mark on his forehead.

"Yeah yeah whatever."

Lucy rushed in and sat on one of the available seats with an exasperated sigh. The swordsman was the last to come in, his seemingly pale complexion worrying the others.

"What happened to you?"

Usopp asked in curiosity. All eyes darted at Zoro awaiting for his answer. He looked slightly annoyed by now as he rested his chin on his palm, his elbow resting on the table.

As soon as he opened his mouth, everyone slightly leaned in anticipation.

"I got lost."

_______________________________________

Edited: 6/1/20