Chapter eighteen.

Start from the beginning

‘’What?’’

‘’You being ready before me’’

‘’Yeah hurry up!’’ I teased sitting on the bed waiting for him.

He picked up a pair of black skinny jeans and a white loose t-shirt. He wore simple outfits all the time, always black skinny jeans and a basic t-shirt in either navy, black, white or grey. Occasionally he’d wear a plaid shirt but that was the only other variation.

He dropped the towel to the floor without warning. I let out a small gasp totally not expecting him to do that.

‘’What?’’ Harry said spinning around to face me, well he’d just made matters worse.

‘’Get dressed!’’ I screeched blushing as I tried desperately to look away, I couldn’t though. Fuck me he was big, wow!

‘’Calm down, I know I’m amazing and all but just breath’’ he teased me chuckling.

He turned back around to put his boxers on, he bent down as he did so, his ass was pretty perfect too.

I really shouldn’t be staring, I feel like such a perv but it’s so hard not to. God! What is he trying to do to me? This makes me want him so much more!

Once he was dressed I jumped up off the bed and walked out of our room, Harry followed.

HARRY’S POV:

I had purposely got naked in front of Emma I couldn’t resist. For someone who doesn’t like me and just wants to be friends she sure did stare.

Well I couldn’t blame her my body is pretty immaculate.

She was so embarrassed by it all as well, it was so cute seeing her blush and gasp but yet she still couldn’t stop looking.

I pressed the button for the elevator and almost immediately it opened.

‘’ After you milady’’ I said in a posh voice bowing.

‘’Why thank you kind sir’’ she replied continuing my joke.

As soon as the doors shut I began dancing like a crazy person.

‘’Harry what the hell are you doing?’’ Emma said laughing at me.

‘’ It’s a game you’ve got dance and stuff looking stupid and do it for as long as you dare, like someone might open the door and see you.’’ I told her.

‘’Pretty rubbish explanation, but I think I get it’’ she said.

‘’You in?’’ I asked still dancing around.

Emma didn’t reply instead she just began jumping and dancing around with me.

No one else got in the whole ride down so when the door opened at the ground floor we were still dancing, I spun around to suddenly notice loads of people waiting to get in.

‘’Em’’ I said loudly to get her attention.

‘’Yeah’’ she shouted jumping round to face me.

‘’Shit’’ she gasped clamping her hand over her moth once she noticed all the people.

She was bright red in the face, and looked adorable as usual.

Grabbing her hand I pulled her out of the elevator, she seemed too shocked to have moved by herself.

She remained silent and red in the face until I sat her down with a huge mug of black coffee.

After tagging a sip she broke her own silence.

‘’Oh my God. That’s the single most embarrassing thing in my life ever!’’ she moaned.