He turned me back around and connected our lips. He moved me under the water and started to wash the soap out of my hair. I felt his fingers move through my hair and I place my hands on his shoulders as his still continue to massage my head. He tangles one hand in my hair and wraps the other around my waist. He kisses me with his passion and love and I know that I am safe. I start to feel the water go cold and I pull back and shut the water off. I turn to Harry and he wraps his arms around my waist. I can feel his hard shaft on my leg and I feel horrible.

I lean up and he kisses me. I feel so much love right now that I want everything he has. I continue kissing him and he wraps his legs around my thighs. He opens the curtain and steps out. I still am kissing him and he sets me down. He grabs a towel and wraps it around me. I situate it under my arms and wrap it over me while he ties it around his waist. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer and I feel his warm radiating off him. His hair is dripping and I push it back. He grabs my arm and smiles. I smile at him and he kisses my forehead.

"How about we lay by the fire tonight?" he asks. I say yes and he leads my out of the bathroom. Instead of going into the closet, I keep walking into the living room. I can hear Harry follow me and I grab a sleeping bag and set it by the fire. I look up at Harry and he is staring at me weirdly.

"I want to be comfortable with you in everyway." He smiles and nods, understanding what I mean. He walks over to the closet while I unzip the sleeping bag to make it larger. I see Harry with a big comforter blanket and I grab a couple pillows from the bed quickly. I walk back into the living room and I see Harry standing there waiting. He turns and looks at me and I walk over. I set the pillows down and look up at him. I build up my courage and walk towards him. I grab the top of my towel and drop it. I feel the cool air hit my body and I lay down. He drops his towel and lays down next to me, pulling me closer to him. His right side is up and his arm is over the blanket. I trace my left hand up his arm, my body facing him, as he stars at me.

"I love you Steph, and I am so in love with you right now."

I look into his eyes and they tell it all. It is his same look of love and I smile up at him.

"I love you Haz, you are everything to me. I have never done this with anyone before." He smiles and pecks my lips.

"I am also the only person you will be doing this with, because you are mine forever." I smile and nod.

He places his hand where my jaw and neck meet and he lifts my head up. He kisses me softly and my heart flutters, the same butterflies going through my system. My hair fans the pillow below my head as Harry's curls are on his forehead. I smile in the kiss and close my eyes. Harry deepens it and I feel my love for him growing stronger for him. I really want to give myself to him but I just don't know if I'm ready. I keep my lips moving along his in perfect sync and I move my hands to his chest. He flips me over so I am now under him, him hovering over me. My hands place themselves on his shoulders and he moves his arms under my back, placing his hands under my head.

"I love you so much," he whispers on my lips. I just keep kissing him as my response and I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. We lay there for hours, kissing each other, occasionally stopping to catch our breaths, and gently touching each other. Harry's eyes never changed colors and I felt his love-filled gaze on me the whole time. Both of us lay there, completely naked, but yet so comfortable in each other's arms that nothing seemed to matter. We are both now lying on our sides facing each other, Harry kissing up my jaw. I closed my eyes and just felt his touch on my shoulder and collarbones.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear, hot breath tickling it. I smile and lean into him.

"I love you too."