Ch.39

Hi Lovelies!

Please comment your thoughts on a cast. I want to hear what you imagine each character as. Besides Harry, of course! Please VOTE!

Thank you and happy reading!

Steph POV

Harry and I were cuddled up on the bed. Harry had his arms wrapped around me and I couldn't move because he was scared I would leave.

We were watching Dear John when I felt Harry start to kiss my neck. I try to ignore it but his hands are traveling up my top.

"Harry..."

He started laughing and he removed his hand from my top. I snuggled into his chest and finished the movie. He shut the movie off an we talked for a while.

"How mad is Tom that you are here right now?"

"He's pissed."

"Harry you need to got to work sometime."

"I know I know, I just love you and I don't want to leave you."

I smile and peck his lips. I told him about school and how I am actually further than the school so I am lucky to be here. I was playing with his hair when he looked at my wrists. His face fell an I kissed his forehead.

"I'm fine Haz, really."

"Baby girl, your wrists are purple and blue. You are not fine," he said, almost yelling. I take my hand away from him and get off the bed. I walk to the bathroom and close the door. I turned the shower on and walked back out.

"I'm taking a shower," I tell him. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me. "Do you want me to order a pizza?"

"Sure."

I grab a towel and walk back into the bathroom. I take my clothes off and pull the shower curtain back. I step in, letting the hot water relieve all the pain in my wrists. My hair soaks and I hear the curtain open. I feel two arms around me and I know who it is. I smile to myself and turn around.

"Haz, what are you doing?"

"The pizza would be almost 2 hours so I didn't bother ordering one."

"That didn't answer my question."

"I wanted to wash you. I feel bad about what I did and I wanted to clean you."

I just look at him weird and he laughs. I place my hands on his shoulders and his are tightly wrapped around my waist, our chests pressed together. I look into his eyes and they are filled with love, not lust. He leans down and kisses my lips, immediately swiping for an entrance. I allowed and he moved one hand to the back of my head, pulling my head closely to his. I moved my hand to his cheek and my other moved up his back. He pulled back and grabbed a bottle of soap. He poured some in his hands and moved it on my stomach. He moved up and kissed my lips. He cupped my breasts in his hands and massaged them. I moaned into the kiss and moved my hands to his face. I continued the kiss and I felt his hands moved around to my back. He rubbed up and settled on my bottom.

I felt his hands cup the bottom of my thighs and I jumped, him effortlessly catching me. I pulled away from the kiss and Harry spun us, me now in the water. I placed the soap in my hands and gently started rubbing it on his shoulders. He placed me down and kissed me, his wet hair falling in my eyes. I rub his stomach and wrap my arms around his waist. He reached over and grabbed the hair wash and pulled back. He poured some in his hands and I turned up the shower water since it was getting cold. I face him and smile. He pulled my face to him and turned me around. I did and felt his hands in my hair. He massaged my scalp and washed my hair.