Ch.4

Steph POV

Oh my God this is so awkward, I am trying to keep myself occupied by talking with Anne. She is asking me about myself and is really nice. I can literally feel Harry's eyes burning my skin. There is something about him that is just so intriguing.

We had finally finished dinner and moved onto dessert. Robin was telling us about his wedding and how Harry was so drunk he passed out and his head fell right into his piece of cake. We started laughing, except for Harry. He was so mysterious that I almost felt it was uncomfortable to be by him.

After dessert, he left abruptly and went upstairs to what I assumed was his room.

"Don't worry about him. He likes to keep to himself a lot and it's nothing against you," Anne assured me. I simply nodded, still curious as to what kind of story Harry has.

"Well, Anne, thank you for having me. I appreciate all you've done for me, even though you just moved in. Thank you," I said.

"No problem. It was my pleasure. Tell your dad hello from me and that I wish he could have been here."

"I'll do that. Bye Robin. Bye Gemma. It was nice meeting you too." I said

They muttered their goodbyes and I walked to the door. I walked out and was stopped when a hand grabbed my arm and turned me around. I turned to be faced with Harry and I literally melted when I stared into his gorgeous green eyes.

"I'm sorry for the way I treated you tonight. I would really like to make it up to you some how," he said sincerely.

I was so shocked. This coming from him. A boy who looked as tough as can be, came and apologized to me.

"It's okay. I've got to get going. It's already 11 so I will see you around," I said to him.

"Okay, goodnight," he said, then leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I swear to God I was just electrocuted. There are so many sparks flying through my body right now that I started blushing like a maniac. I turned, waved, and mutter 'goodbye' as I walked to the house. That was something I will never forget.

That night, I thought of Harry. I just don't get him. First he ignores me, then he gives me a kiss on the cheek. I fell asleep, determined to find out Harry Styles' story.

Harry POV

As soon as I heard Steph leaving, I ran downstairs and apologized. I don't know what overcame me to give her that kiss on the cheek, but when I did, I felt fireworks. Call me cliché, but it was fucking amazing. No girl ever gave me that feeling before. And that was a cheek kiss.

I walked back into the house to be greeted by my mom and Gemma. They had the biggest smiles on their faces and I completely ignored them. I went into my room and stared out my window at Steph's house. She was beautiful. Tall and beautiful. She was nothing like my usually type. I was usually the find a girl, fuck her, then leave her. This Steph girl, made me want something more. A relationship that would last a while. She made me get butterflies. Her braces were adorable. Her smile was perfect the way it was, and I wouldn't even take her braces off. She made everything seem so right.

I went to bed that night, thinking of change. I would have to do something to get Steph to be mine and that would be change. No more club. No more drinking. I will have Steph and nothing will stop me.

(A/N Sorry haven't posted one yet. This is my first story, so comment and vote please. I would love the feedback. Thanks!)