Ch.19

(Hey guys! I really want to see this book to get on the charts. Please vote and comment, tell others about this story. I need the votes and reads so help me get on the charts! Thanks!)

Harry POV

I woke up alone and I started to panic. Where was Steph? I got up and pulled on a pair of sweats. I glanced at the clock and saw it was 11:15. I went downstairs and heard laughing. Steph's laugh. SShe was on the phone and I needed to know who it was.

"Oh my, yes. Okay I was thinking maybe purple or blue. Yeah. Okay I have never even heard of that. Hahaha. You need to tell me when you leave so I can talk with you again. Yeah and your trying. I hope you get here early. Alright. You have made me so happy. Yep. Okay. Bye.

She turned and looked at me and smiled. She was so happy from one phone call. I on the other hand was upset. Who was she talking to?

She saw my expression and looked at me worried. "Are you okay Harry?" She walked up to me and put her hands on my face.

"Who were you talking to?" I said angrily. This was making me mad. She was happy talking with another. Call me jealous, but Steph is mine.

"Aw, is little Harry jealous?" she said in a baby voice. She shook my hair and I was mad.

"No, absolutely not."

"Good because I was talking with Karen," she said laughing, "You got to chill out. Don't jump to conclusions."

I took a deep breathe and apologized. "I'm sorry it's just your mine and I need to make sure your safe all the time."

She smiled, "Thank you, Harry. I understand. I am moving today so let's eat and leave."

I agreed and we sat and ate cereal together. We talked and laughed. I'm going to miss this. Our mornings together were moments I want everyday. I am going to miss her.

"Oh, I am just painting my room today. I am moving my stuff there tomorrow so I get one more day with you."

I was smiled, "What do you want to do then?"

"I want to lay in bed with you because I am going to miss you."

"You know if we lay in bed, I might do more than cuddle."

I saw her blush and I kiss her cheek. "You are so cute, you know that."

She laughed and got up to put her bowl in the sink. I came up behind her and hugged her. She turned to face me and grabbed my face.

"What were you going to do to me?" she asked as she gently paced her hands on my cheeks.

"I was going to show you love because you are the only girl who has my heart."

She looked at me and hugged me. For the first time with her, I felt myself getting hard. She moved back and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Did I-did I do that to you?" she asked, referring to my lower region. I smiled and kissed her. "Yes you did, because that shows you I love you."

"I love you too, but I don't know if I'm ready yet."

"I know your not, and I am going to wait for you. As long as it takes." I lean and kiss her. She is the only person I have felt this way with and I plan on being with her forever.

I pick her up bridal-style and carry her up the stairs, never breaking the kiss. I reach my room, kick the door shut and place Steph on the bed. I hover over her and kiss her. I take her hands and intertwine our fingers. I move them so they are above her head. "I love you Harry. You have no idea," she whispered against my lips.