Ch.24

Hello Lovelies!

Can we please keep voting on this story. I want to get on the charts to see if this book is good. I really would like to see that. Please comment what you think. I need to know because I might take this book down. I need the votes and if you can, follow me. It would mean a lot. Tell people about this book too if you like it.

Please VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW!

Thank you!

Harry POV

Steph fell asleep in my arms but I just couldn't wrap my head around this. One minute she is gone and now she is here. I look at her and smile. She is so beautiful and angelic, I still can't believe she is mine. I place my hand on her face and kiss her forehead. I have never felt this way. When I see her, she still takes my breathe away. I feel her move and she starts to kiss my chest.

"I'm still up you know," she says.

I laugh and take her into my arms and pull her onto my chest. She smiled and pecked my lips. I moved my hands to her face and placed them on her cheeks. She looked at me and got up. She was still only in her underpants, but she picked up my shirt and put a hand out for me to take. I took it and grabbed a pair of joggers. She took me into the kitchen and told me to sit on the counter. I did and she went to get a washcloth.

"I should have done this earlier," she laughed and put it up to me face. She went in-between my legs and started to wipe up the dried blood that was on my face. Her eyebrows furrowed and I smiled. She was so cute doing this, I just loved this. She was about to move away from me but I wrapped my legs around her so she couldn't move.

"Haz, I got to get you an icepack," she said. I brought her to me and hugged her. She hugged me back and told me that she wants me to get better. I pulled away from her and kissed her cheek. I let her got and she went and got an icepack from the freezer. She came back and wrapped it in paper-towel and placed it gently on my cheek. She pecked my lips and looked at my hands. I had gloves on but they still got swollen, my knuckles were bigger and she brought them to her mouth and kissed them. She is the first person who actually cares. Most girls see me as rough and can do whatever, but Steph cares and is gentle.

I watch her as she gentle wipes my lip. It had a little dry blood on it but most of the pain was in my cheeks. I got multiple blows to my cheeks and my abdomen. Steph takes the washcloth to the sink and comes back to me.

"I hated seeing you get her like that, but I'm happy your here and have all your teeth," she smiled. I brought her to me and hugged her, "That's what the mouth-guard is for."  She nodded and buried her head in my neck. I held her and my icepack all at the same time. I love her being with me and I want her to be with me like this all the time. She pulled away and walked to the cabinet.

"What are you looking for?"

"Hot cocoa."

I nodded and said the cabinet to the left. She went and pulled out 2 packets. She heated the water and poured the packets in. I moved to the balcony in our bedroom and she followed me with the cocoa. Their was and outdoor couch and a table on the balcony so I sat on the couch. Steph handed me my cocoa and sat down next to me.

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you Haz, you have no idea how much I need you."

"I need you too. I wish I could have been there."

"The nightmares were getting worse. They continually got horrible, almost to a point where you were shot dead because of me."