Ch. 46

Harry POV

I hold her close to me, hoping Drake won't come to her while I'm gone. Hearing about her life, it makes me feel horrible. Nothing remotely this bad happened to me and I turned into an asshole. She has been through so much and she is amazing and comforting, when she is the one who should be comforted.

I shift carefully and I feel her place her hand on my forearm. She carefully helps me move off the bed and she follows. I rip off my shirt and walk into the bathroom.

"Do you need help?" she asked, her voice quiet.

I turned and faced her. "Yes."

She walked over to me and took my hand. She grabbed the tube of medicine and made me turn around. She gently rubbed her fingers over the cuts, trying not to hurt me. She continued to move all around my back, her hand never letting go of mine. I have to admit, I love this. I felt her hand on my waistline and her lips on my shoulder. Shivers were sent through me and she continued.

"Baby girl?"

"Yes?"

"Can we do it again?"

She stopped kissing me and I turned around and saw a blank expression on her face. I placed one hand on her cheek and the other wrapped around her waist.

"I-I don't know Harry. I mean I just felt like I needed to give myself to you. I don't know," she whispered, never looking into my eyes. Her eyes focused on the floor and her hands fumbled in front of me.

"Baby girl, I love you so much and I am not pressuring you. I just want you so bad right now."

She closed her eyes, still not looking into them. I couldn't feel more love for her than I do now.

"Please look at me," I basically pleaded. I needed to look in her eyes.

She raised her head and leaned into my touch. Her eyes opened and met mine.

"I love you and I promise you it will hurt less this time."

"That's not what I'm worried about Harry."

I looked at her weirdly. She laughed and smiled, her eyes gleaming. My heart nearly melted at her angelic features.

"Then what are you worried about?"

She was hesitant and didn't answer me. She whispered something but I couldn't make out what she said. I asked her what she said and she lowered her head. I lifted her chin and raised her head and looked in her eyes.

"What did you say?"

"I-I said, I want to walk on Christmas."

She blushed and I kissed her nose. I held her closer to me, her hand on my side.

"That's fine, but let me make love to you all tomorrow afternoon."

She smiled and looked up at me.

"I don't know, you are hurt Harry," she said with a smile.

I kiss her lips gently and pull away smile. "Just because I have a few scrapes on my back won't stop me from showing my girl how much I love her."

She smiled and grabbed my face in her hands. She kissed my lips softly and pulled away.

"I would love that."

I smiled and picked her up bridal style. I carried her back in my room and set her down on my bed. She sat up and told me to get the gauze and tape. I did and walked back to her. She told me to sit and I did, my back facing her. She carefully placed the gaze on my back and taped it. She kissed my shoulder and traveled to my neck. I closed my eyes and she started going along my jawline. I felt her lips disappear and I opened my eyes. I heard her footsteps run out my bedroom and I ran after her. She was in the living room sitting on the couch so I went to her and picked her up. I slung her over my shoulder and she laughed. I smiled and carried her back to the bedroom.