Ch.31

Hi Lovelies!

2nd update today! I felt like writing instead of leaving a cliffhanger. Please help me reach 6k reads and 175 votes! It would mean a lot. So hit that VOTE button! Woohoo!

Thanks!

Steph POV

I have been in my room, on my balcony for almost 3 hours. It is 9 at night and I am heartbroken. I can't think straight and I feel so much stress on my shoulders. I walk back into my room and start to run a bath. I need to loosen up. Karen has tried to talk to me and it isn't helping. I decided to just be alone for the rest of the night. Which was me sitting on the balcony.

I stripped and walked into the tub. I finally felt relaxed. I let all of my worries soak up and float into the bath water. I needed to think about what is going on. I can't just let this go. Harry really scared me. He out of nowhere comes and punches Hunter. I was too scared to think so I did what I did best.

I ran.

I heard Harry calling me but I just kept running until I got home. Karen's house. My house. My home. I felt horrible leaving him on the stairs outside but he kind of deserved. Karen came upstairs and I told her everything but that I just wanted to be alone. I wrote that note shortly after and my tears got all over it. I was sincere in that note so I taped it on the door because I heard Harry plead to see me. My heart shattered hearing him sob in front of my door, but he scared me so much. I was afraid he was going to get angry with me and hurt me too.

I stayed in the tub for almost an hour and I got out. I put my baggy sweatpants on and a hoodie. I walked downstairs and grabbed a thing of ice cream. The lights were off and I knew I was the only one still up. Well, out of their rooms at least. I think Karen went out with Jeff but whatever. I walked upstairs with my Haagen-Dazs and sat on my couch. I grabbed my phone and saw 50 texts, 14 missed calls, and 3 voicemails from Harry. I didn't want to read them or hear them because I knew they all had the same message. 'Please talk to me', 'Please call me', 'I'm sorry', that kind of stuff. I flipped through the channels on the TV and watched Friends for a while. I knew I wasn't going to get any sleep so I stayed up and watched TV. At midnight, I heard my phone ring and saw Hunter pop up. I answered.

S: Hey!

H: Hey I just wanted to tell you Harry came back and apologized to me. He was sorry and showed me the note you wrote him.

S: Seriously.

H: Yes, I think you should forgive him.

S: I don't know, he scared me and hurt you for no reason.

H: I get it, if you need anything, I'm here for you.

S: Okay thank you. Goodnight Hunter.

H: Goodnight Steph.

I hung up and looked at the texts Harry texted me. They were just what I thought but there was one that caught my eye.

I am so sorry baby girl. You are my everything and I have failed you. I can't live with myself knowing I scare you. I guess this is goodbye.

I froze. It was the last one he sent me. I immediately got up and ran out the door. I ran to his apartment. I ran into his room and saw him sitting on it, with my journal in his hands, and tears streaking down his face. He looked up and blinked a couple times. He then ran up to me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and buried my head in his neck and started crying.

"I thought you killed yourself," I whispered in his ear.

"I was so angry with myself."

"But you scared me so much. I thought I was going to walk in here and see you lifeless. I was so worried about you."