Chapter 13:-

" d-d-dad hello " adrien said walking to his father .
" w-welcome to o-our hotel king " marinette stuttered
" hello there son " he half smiled but when he looked at marinette his smile turned into an angry look " and thanks for being a maid for my son" .
Marinette looked a little shocked at what he said about her but she didnt want to argue and said  " it was no problem ... Its my pleasure to look after prince adrien" .
Adrien looked shocked and he so wanted to talk about this to his father and marinette later .

" where is my room ?" He asked
" floor 25 room 23 " she said
" and adrien's?" He asked
" floor 25 room 3 " she said
"AND WHY DID YOU PREPARE ME A ROOM FAR AWAY FROM MY SON YOU STUPID MAID ... YOU ALL ARE USELESS " the king shouted at Marinette.
" s-s-sorry i-i-it wa-asnt me " she cried .

No one in her life i mean no one has ever talked to her this way before not even her parents . Chloe sometimes sure shouts at her but not like this and all in all the king was actually blaming her for something her worst nemesis did ....chloe.
" dad thats enough I WONT LET YOU SHOUT AT HER " he said half shouted
" so now you are defending your maid " the king said
" SHE .... IS.... NOT .... MY MAID " he shouted " she is my girlfriend ....and i love her so thats why don't make her sad i .... Can't stand to see her like this "
" your girlfriend huh?" He said
" yeah .. Now excuse us " adrien said and took the sobbing marinette to his room .

Marinette the superhero of paris was now crying ....... She didnt know why its just that her tears came down without her having control over it .
" its okay marinette calm down " he said hugging her
" i -i cant " she stuttered
" I'm sorry for .... This " he looked down staring at the floor .
She looked up and saw his sad face " its okay anyway ... I-its not your problem "
" it sure is .it was my father who shouted at you and called you names " he said looking at her puffy face .
" at least you stood for me " she smiled at him . He couldn't stop himself from leaning
" i will do anything for you bug-a-boo" he said and finally kissed her.

Hello again ppl..
Actually i hate writing the word 'kiss' cuz like i don't know ...
But here you go a new chappie for ya ...
See ya in like what 4 days cuz i wont update till  4 days...because i still got 3 days of exams and 5 tests to go ...