Chapter 10

Okay as a gift from me for almost getting me 300 views i will post this chapter and as i announced in the previous chapter I'll stop posting for 2 weeks but if i had time i will definitely post one chapter ..and i wont be active cuz if the tests that will start in this week so im sorry and have fun with this chapter ....and one more thing ... I will be starting another story which is totally different from the one i told you to choose from  , and the story is by my sister but i will be posting it it is quite good and really enjoyable to read as soon as we finish school test i will publish it so be patient .....

Mairnette gasped.
" A-adrien?" She asked looking at the boy infront of her
" the one and only mari" he said smiling at her . Marinette ran to him and he took her gladly into his arms and hugged her . " i missed you so much princess "
" i-i missed you too " she cried
" am i interrupting something .... Well i know i am so sorry dude " nino said
" why didn't you tell me our beloved prince is here ?" Alya asked hitting nino on the arm
" if i said to you then it wouldn't be a surprise and beside look at both of them " nino pointed at them " they looked at the hugging couple.

A couple of hours later marinette said good bye to Adrien and started heading home when she heard a scream coming from the other part of the street .
" they need our help , tikki spots on " marinette shouted

Ladybug jumped into the scene and saw chat noir already there and then realized the thing that was killing her to know if chat noir is actually adrien.
" hello my lady long time no see ." He kissed her hand
" hello there chat where have you been?" She asked pulling her hand from his grasp .
" duties and stuff .... How was everything without me ,my lady?" He asked
" no akuma attack nothing serious and yeah i need to talk to you after finishing .... This " she told him
" your wish is my command pri- i mean my lady" he said ' damn it was gonna slip if i said this I'm sure i could have been doomed ..... Or maybe not ' he thought .
While chat was thinking ladybug was thinking the same ' he was gonna say princess im sure of it so adrien is chat i guess ' she she thought.

They cleansed the evil akuma and walked together ,they had few minutes left until there energy goes and return back to their civilian form .
" chat i have a question . And i hope you answer it honestly " she said moving her legs aimlessly
" sure whats wrong ?" He asked abit worried
" are you ...... Adrien?" She asked feeling scared of finding the answer
Chat didn't know what to say so he stayed quite ....
" i will take that as a yes " she said
" how -how did you know?" He asked
" from the princess word " she said
" only one person i knows that i call princess .... You are ..... Marinette?" He said more than asked
" yes , i am marinette " she smiled at him with chat returning her smile for the first time in their life they felt ....... Complete .

                             To be continued ........

Au revoir guys .....

This will the last chapter i will post for a week i will try to post on next friday or thursday but i cant make any promises
I really hope the next time i open wattpad to get slot of comments .....