Chapter 3:-

" prince Adrien " alya said " you can choose the person you want to be at your service "
" oh really? Okay " he said looking at all the girls in front of him and then sees marinette " well if its not much trouble can i have the girl with pigtails ?"
" yeah sure prince anything for you " she said " thats marinette our best worker here "
"HEY!!" All the others shouted
" I'm at your service prince " marinette bowed
" thanks " he said smiling ' ssssswwwweeeeeettt' he thought
" excuse us now " alya said and started moving with the others out . When marinette was also about to go out adrien called her .
" may i talk to you?" He asked
" yeah sire prince ad-" she said before getting interrupted .
" its Adrien just call me Adrien , marinette " he said rolling his eyes.
" sorry pri- i mean Adrien " she blushed and then bowed for no reason.
" and no need to bow for me "he said standing up and held his hand out to marinette .

A while later marinette was ordered by the others to get down because she had thinks to do so Adrien stayed alone stuck with ...... CHLOE .

" hey Adrien " she said
" what??" He sighed
" why are you sighing at me and why are you ignoring me ?" She huffed
" well you keep saying hey Adrien and then when i say what you stop talking its kinda ...... Annoying " he said rolling his eye.
" c'mon you know I'm so much fun no one is better than me " she smirked
  " well i don't know about that " he said laughing and then marinette walked in .
" chloe " she said
" chloe??? " she said " how dare you call me chloe im princess chloe "
" alright princess chloe your father is asking for your presence " she rolled her eyes
" thats better I'm on it " she said and then shouted " daddy your princess is coming "
Marinette and Adrien laughed at her .
" anyway do you need anything ?" She asked
" no thanks marinette " he said " when are you going home?"
" well normally at 9 so like in 2 hours but now i can stay longer till you want me to leave " she said
" thats good so i guess you can leave home now i bet your family are waiting for you " he said looking down .
" whats wrong Adrien?" She asked putting her hand on his knees .
" nothing . Im fine don't worry" he said .
" that doesn't look like nothing come on tell me " she said a look of worry in her eyes that Adrien couldn't stop looking in her beautiful blue eyes that without knowing he started leaning in.

Dun dun dun ....
What will happen ???
If you want the next chapter to be out fast comment if i get alot of comments im gonna post like 2 chapters to 3 per DAY ..
SO COMMENT PEOPLE...