Chapter 2:- (Edited)

"Wake up Mari!" A voice said.

"Not now mom, 5 more minutes please." Marinette said sleepily.

"It ain't your mama, wake up girl I have something to tell you!" was said.

Marinette jumped from her bed as she faced her one and only best friend. "A-Alya."

"Who else. Man you sleep alot, We are going be late if we don't leave soon." Alya sighed.

"Late for what?" Marinette asked confused. "I don't remember having anything special to do today in the hotel."

"Well,  a very cute guy seems to be coming to the hotel to stay for a whole week and of course as the leader I had the responsibility to choose some workers for him to choose from and you were one of them." Alya smirked.

"Me? Why me?" She asked almost shouting. "I cant, If I go and get chosen which i'm sure I won't I'll embarrass myself."

"Well, I can't argue with that knowing you but if you don't go you will regret it since he is very charming." Alya said trying to convince me. "And his friend is supposed to be handsome too!"

"I see! so, you just want to get along with his friend that's why you want me to be one of the workers for if i get chosen you'd with me isn't that it." She said while glaring at her best friend.

"No, it's because you are perfect for the job Mari," She glances away as she avoids my eyes. "Everything about you is perfect that's why I'm sure you will be chosen. Now, we better hurry and get going before he arrives there." She said as Marinette nodded and started to get ready.

In the hotel:-

Everyone was running around cleaning the hotel for the 'special guest' that was almost there. "Marinette you're late! you better get to working now." was said.

"Chloe." Marinette sighed. "The one person i didn't want to see this early in the morning."

" What do you mean? of course i would be here since my future husband is going to be staying in this very hotel for a whole week." Chloe said twirling with her ponytail.

"Future husband? You are getting married?" Marinette said shocked at what she heard.

"Yeah my beloved ......" She said before getting interrupted but Marinette.

"Yeah -yeah why would I care I will just go and help out with the preparing."

After few hours of cleaning they have finally managed to finish and Marinette was still preparing the bed when the door opened and when she turned around she saw Chloe and the person she didn't expect to see.

"Prince Adrien?" Marinette bowed. The prince looked so happy to see her as greeted her.

"Hello!" he waved smiling.

"Adrikins how are you? I missed you so much." Chloe asked crushing him with a hug. 

"I'm fine I guess?!" He said looking again at Marinette who was still in shock.

" I.....uh .....better go?" Marinette said awkwardly while leaving.

"Hey Chloe," He turned to her.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Does Ma- this girl work here?" He asked covering his slip up.

"You mean Marinette? Yeah she does work here but she is so clumsy and not that good." Chloe sighed disappointedly.

"Oh. I see." He raised an eyebrow.

"Anyways, Alya- the head of the workers here has chosen some workers for you to choose from to help you out during your stay here. I will leave you for now and will see you later." Chloe said and moved out of his room.

Few minutes later Alya walked into the room holding her cellphone and a few workers behind her. She ran to him and started interviewing him, little did he know that Marinette was also one of the workers standing.

I hope you like the chapter
And i hope you comment what you think .
Should i keep the story or delete it?