Chapter 8:-

Sorry for the late publishing but i really was like busy all day watching boku daki ga inai machi......and it really was worth watching anyway thanks so much for getting me almost 200 views in such a short time ....... And the choosing of my 2 stories will still be open till tomorrow so i will announce the chosen story in the next new chapter ......and thanks alooooootttt.

                        Lets get back to the story:~

" mari guess what?" Alya ran down the stairs shouting and feeling happy
" what?" Marinette said feeling a bit down .
" its about adrien" she shouted and when marinette looked up with alittle hope in her eyes she laughed .
" what about him ?" Marinette looked rather happy hearing his name
" he is ....coming back next week" she said smiling
Marinette did the unexpected AGAIN and hugged her best friend " really?"
" you really fell hard for him didnt you?" Alya asked with a smirk
" i .... Think so " marinette said smiling at her best friend." But how did you know?"
" i heard chloe talking to her dad about adrien arranging a party next week for prince Jordan's arrival to paris and of course prince adrien is invited and was assigned by his father to arrange it " alya said
And then nino walked in " missed me?"
" NINO " alya shouted and went to hug him leaving a confused marinette .
" uhmmm ... Am i seeing things or nino is really here ?" She asked looking at a worker next to her.
" its really him " the worker said
" aha " marinette walked to her friends and greeted nino " what are you doing here so early ? Aren't you supposed to come with Adrien next week ?"
" i need to prepare things for Adrien and he will be coming next week . Its a great news actually adrien is so happy to finally see his princess " nino said and marinette blushed " he sure looks like he missed you alot mari"
" its been only one day and he already missed her? Talk about mari as soon as he left she missed him " alya laughed and marinette blushed harder but walked away .

With Adrien :-

" did nino reach?" Adrien asked a guard
" he just called saying he reached and saw a girl named alya and marinette ." The guard said not realizing when he said the name marinette  prince adrien actually smiled .
" ok you can go now ill have a nap before meeting my dad ...i mean the king" adrien said
" have a good sleep prince " the guard bowed and left .
" its a matter of time until i see you princess and you too my lady " he smiled and drift to sleep.

I realized my chapters aren't really long but thats the only amount of words I'm only capable of kinda ..... Okay i have an idea if i get 10 comments minimum i will start writing some chapter which will reach like 1000~2000 words agreed????