Chapter 5:-

Marinette transformed and jumped on paris's buildings looking for something weird when she saw a boy dressed in all black and had blonde hair and green eyes that looked like a cat.

" are you by chance the person who i will work with?" He asked
" yeah i am so you are chat noir" she smiled checking him out .
" ohhhh are you checking me out my lady ?" He asked grinning
" uh-no why would i I-I'm not "she blushed
He looked at her and ended up laughing " doesn't look like it but you know you got quite the looks " he said checking her out.
" hey don't check me out its embarrassing " she said turning away
" well my lady you are beautiful its not embarrassing but you look like someone i know " he said looking at her again.
" well same here its like i saw you before " she said and then they heard a shout coming from the top of the Eiffel tower .
They ran to the seen and saw a person akumatized .
" I'm the unlucky star " the akumatized person said " and I'm here to make you all obey me "
" unlucky star what a name its even worse than plagg" chat noir laughed
"Uhm- chat this person is pretty much serious " she looked at him surprised
" i know thats why I'm teasing him but really who would call him self unlucky star ?" He laughed again
" well if i must answer it ,it will be you " she laughed
" hey .. I choose good names not unlucky look at my name 'chat noir' its cool" he said
" well i wont say no about that but keep your thoughts to yourself silly kitty " she smiled and ran towards unlucky star to devilize the akuma.
" i am your silly kitty after all my lady" he shouted
Its been 3 days since she got her miraculous and now she know how to wield it .
She cleansed the akuma and then returned back to her work when she was called by nino adrien's friend who told her the prince wants to see her .

She knocked on the door and entered when she heard 'enter '.
" you wanted me adrien?" She asked
" yes marinette " he said " can i have some cheese please?"
" uhm sure but what kind?" She asked surprised alittle
" camembert please and thanks " he smiled softly at her.
She went to get him the cheese and returned when she walked to him to give him the cheese he stood up and kissed her cheeks before saying thanks to her  and walked away.
Marinette stayed in her place for a while touching her cheeks blushing but then she smiled and walked out of his room.

How was the chapter
I hope it was good
So its not that fluffy but if its about adrienette then i guess its good enough?
Dont forget to comment !!!