Chapter 7:-

Thanks guys alot for getting me almost 100 views so close to get it so here is a small present from me for viewing my story but i really hope that you comment at least or vote when i get 100 views i have an announcement to make .... And i want to take your opinions so i really wish that you all comment .

It was finally the day for prince Adrien to get back to his castle and see his father after a whole week , Adrien felt happy that he will finally go but sad that he wont be able to see marinette.
" we will miss you so much prince adrien " a worker said
" this place will be lonely without you " another one said
" please stay for alittle longer " another said
" you brought life to this hotel" another said
" see all the fangirls prince stay at least for mari" alya said and on her right was no other than a blushing marinette .
" i wish i can stay and annoy you marinette but duty calls but dont worry guys i will come visit once in a while " he said smiling softly .
Marinette did the unexpected and hugged him burying her face into his chest .
" so you will miss me princess will you not?" He whispered and smiled softly .

Awhile later adrien went to his castle and when he first reached he was greeted by no other than natalie his father's personal assistant that took care of adrien when his mother died .
" how was the hotel prince?" She asked
" amazing got every kind of thing you dream of ... I hope to go there again " he said
" you will ... Soon enough ... Your father wants you to go there in 2 weeks from now for a party of welcoming the prince of japan prince jordan and your father wants you and the others working there to arrange everything" she said
" great thanks so much tell dad i say hi and thank him for me " he said and ran happily to his room.

Sorry for the short chapter its just that i wasn't planning on writing a chapter today but for the number of viewers i did so plz comment .