Chapter 11:-

Here you go so i THINK you have been waiting
And sorry for making you wait but as i said tests started
And i will be busy for them for tuesday next week not this one and then holiday for 2 weeks .
I will try finishing this next week and i will start with 3 or 2 stories and maybe a one shots book.
And thanks ..
Adrien was  moving back and forth in his room waiting for marinette to come ... She told him chloe's father wanted her to go to clean few rooms and then she can do what she wants .
" calm down adrien whats wrong ?" Nino asked
" im so bored where is mari?" He asked
" first sit down your movement is making me feel dizzy and second she still got 2 rooms to go and then you can have her for the rest of the day my friend " he said
Adrien sighed " but we have something important to do ....we need to walk " he said
" is it that important ?" Nino Asked
" more than you think my friend " Adrien said and sat down next to his friend.

With marinette .

" why are you rushing everything mari?" Alya asked
" because adrien wanted to have a walk and im trying to as much as possible hurry but this stupid stuff doesn't end  . its all because of chloe she wants me to get away from adrien ... I wont be even surprised if she tells my parents to get me engaged " marinette sighed .
" how many rooms left?" Alya asked
" I'm about to finish this one and there will be only one left " marinette said
" go to your beloved prince and leave this to me i have nothing to do and of course you cant leave adrien alone for along time he will eventually come looking for you and i know you don't want that " alya said " and besides i dont have a date with nino today so i can handle this"
" hey.... From when are you and nino dating ?" Marinette asked smirking
Alya blushed and said " 2 months ago before he and adrien came "
" and you didnt tell me okay alya we will have a long  talk later but now i have business to take care of " she said and walked out of the room to go to adrien's.

When she walked  in she realized how long adrien was waiting because he was sleeping with nino next to him . ' i guess the patrolling is cancelled today ' she thought and started walking out when she heard nino calling her .
" stay with him he was waiting for so long for you to come that he got tired and fell asleep . " nino said and marinette nodded after that nino left and marinette went to sit on the sofa next to adrien .

In the morning adrien woke up and saw marinette sleeping next to him so he hugged her and kissed her forehead which caused marinette to wake up.
" sorry princess for waking you up " he said softly
" its okay now get back to sleep " she murmured and snuggled closer to him.

I hope you liked the chapter i actually wrote it before the tests but wanted to not post it until i finish tests but then i felt like its only one chapter and it wont kill to write 1 or 2 it will. Only take like 30 minutes to one hour for 2 to 3 chapters..