ANNOUNCEMENT OR MORE LIKE OPINIONS IS NEEDED :)

Well it might sound a bit stupid or exciting but I'm thinking of starting a new story ...
Don't worry i will keep on writing this story.
The big problem is that...
I have two stories in mind but i want to choose one and keep the other till i finish one of the first 2 ..
The plots are:-

1) betrothed :
Adrien is the son of the famous designer Gabriel Agreste and marinette is the daughter of the dupain-Cheng family . Agreste and Cheng has been friends for centuries and have been working together in a company and for the company to get a higher rank they need their heirs to get married and the Agreste heir is Adrien and the Cheng heir is marinette.

2) loving a playboy:
Adrien Agreste is hot boy that every girl dreams about but the worst part of him is that he is a playboy what will happen when marinette a new student who moved recently to his school comes and have a grudge against him ? Will he try to win her over and breaks her heart? Or fall in love with her ?

So i gave you some ideas of the stories I'm thinking of writing so all you have to do is choose between 1 and 2 ....
Plz help me and choose
Really needed ...
THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION.
And one last thing if i dont get enough number of votes I'll postponed the whole new story till i get 150 or 200 view and thanks