Wishes do come true

Castiel POV

I was sitting on the table in Deans kitchen. My wings hung loosely over the table making me relax. It felt good to not have to worry about anyone seeing them. Dean was leaning against the kitchen bench.

"Dean?"

"Mhm?"
"If a girl were to ask you on a date, would you go out with her?" No matter what I tried, I could not stop thinking about Anna. What if Dean actually wanted to go on a date with her?

"Why do you ask, Cas?"

"What if I told you Anna, asked me today if I knew if you wanted to go out with her?"
"Ha! I wouldn't want to date her."
"Do you say that just because you know I hate her?" I didn't want him to not be happy because of me.

"No..."
"Because if you want to I'm okay with that" I was getting nervous. So the words just flew uncontrollably out.
"Cas..." Dean tried to come in-between my words.
"I don't want you to think that I don't want you to be happy."
"Hey, Cas!" he said a bit louder.
"There is nothing else I want, than for you to be happy" I raised my voice. I couldn't even look at him. I could feel tears in my eyes.

He took two steps and he stood between my legs. He grabbed my shirt and pulled me in. Our lips connected. I looked wide-eyed at the boy who was now kissing me. I gasped and with that he pulled away. Just as I was about to kiss him back. I was speechless. I sat there looking at him in shock. He had just kissed me. Was this a dream?

Dean just kissed me.

Dean Winchester, the boy I had fallen for, kissed me.

"Castiel, can you shut up for just two minutes?!" I couldn't say a word, still in shock. He took that as a yes.

"I am not going on a date with that girl. Or any girl for that matter. I am in love with you Castiel. I don't know if you feel the same way, I just... Having you in my life is one of the best things to ever happen to me. And I don't want that to change. I'm sorry this was the way I showed you how I feel, but I just couldn't hide it anymore."

He took a step back. Then another one. Ready to leave the room. I got down from the table and looked at him. My eyes filling with tears. Happy tears.

"Dean..."
"No, Cas. You don't have to say anything I'll just go." He turned away from me.
"Dean, look at me." he stopped walking. I walked over to him. Grabbing his shoulder and turning him to face me. I have dreamt about this moment for long, but I never thought it would be real. I never knew he might like me back. But he did.

He did.

Dean liked me.

I looked into those green eyes I loved. Neither of us said anything for what seemed to be several minutes.

"Kiss me" I whispered.

"What?" if I hadn't been standing so close to him I wouldn't have heard him.
"As my fourth wish. I want you to know, that from the day you opened that door, and our eyes met for the first time, I have loved you." A single tear fell on my face. "My last wish is that you, Dean Winchester, kisses me."

Dean brought his hand up to my face, wiping away my tear. I closed my eyes as he leaned in. He brushed his lips carefully over my lips.

I placed both my hands on his hips and dragged him closer. Our lips completely connecting. It wasn't like when he had kissed me in desperation. This was different. A good different. After just standing there, kissing, we pulled away.

"I think I love you Castiel Novak." Dean said with a smile
"I think I love you too Dean Winchester." I replied before reaching out and kissing him again.