Feathers falling

Dean POV

After showing Cas the bathroom I walked in to the kitchen for some water. "Hey Dean, where is Castiel?" Jody asked.
"He's in the bathroom" I said. I tried to hide the concern in my voice, but failed.
"Is something wrong?" Marian asked, clearly noticed my concern.
"No. I don't know. Cas just seemed a little... I don't know, he was shaking, maybe he was just cold." I said looking at Castiel's mother.
"I'll go check on him" Paul said standing up walking out of the kitchen. Marian followed her husband with her eyes. She turned to Jody and I could see she was a little bit sad. "I feel so sorry for him. He has had such a hard time. I'm just glad the bullying has stopped. And that he doesn't have to worry about you know..." Jody smiled and half hugged her.
"I know. I'm glad he's better. Castiel is a lovely guy. I just know everything will be okay, Marian." Jody smiled.

"I've only known him for about three hours and I think he is a great guy. If that helps" I smiled my talking-to-adults-smile and I could see that it helped her.
"Thank you, Dean. I think you two will become good friends. You're a nice guy too Dean." I smiled back and walked in to the living room. The TV was still on, but I didn't even know what movie we were watching. The only thing I could think about was Castiel. I felt so sad sitting there all alone. Why was I so caught up in the thought of him? Did I have feelings for him? No. I couldn't. I had only known him for like three hours. I couldn't. Besides, I'm straight.

Castiel POV

There was a knock on the door. "Hey, Castiel. Its dad. Can I come in?" I opened the door, hiding behind it. He walked in and I closed the door quickly. "I... I don't know what happened. They just suddenly became visible. Help me." I stared shaking again and I could see some of my feathers falling to the floor.

"Just calm down, Castiel. Tell me what happened." And I did. But nothing happened other than me and Dean sitting there watching a movie, talking. He just stood there smiling like he knew some kind of big secret.

Eventually I calmed down and when I demanded my wings to disappear from the eye of humans, they did. It wasn't the first time I had a panic attack. There was two episodes earlier, when some bullies wouldn't leave me alone. My wings had become visible and both times I ran home or I ran to the edge of the forest and flew home. Paul took the fallen feathers and hid them in his pocket. I gave him a thankful smile.

After five minutes I walked out of the bathroom and joined Dean in front of the TV. None of us said a word for about 20 minutes, but I could feel him looking at me. I broke the silence, unable to sit there pretending to watch the movie.

"I'm sorry. Sometimes I have these panic attacks. Usually I manage to hide them from everyone, but apparently not this time. I'm sorry, Dean." I turned around to look at him.

"Cas, like I said, you have nothing to say sorry for. And its okay. I don't judge you. Everyone has their flaws." Like most people he didn't give me a smile that said they pitied me or that they wished they could help. He just gave me a real, warming smile. I could not have asked for anything else.

~~~~~~

AN:Hope you enjoy this story! Again, I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes, but my first language is Norwegian and not English so...
(And I'm writing this on my iPhone)

The two last chapters were short, i know. I had the start in a word document on my phone and i will now continue to write on this story!