Bonfire

**Monday

I had a fun day yesterday with Legolas. After dinner we just stayed at the table talking to King Thranduil and my mother, mother would talk about my old memories and how insufferable I was before. Legolas would laugh every time my mother brought it up it's like he has a funny picture of me in his mind.

Then I went to sleep and dreamed about my father and how he used to be when he lived with me and my mother. I stretched on my bed but as I felt something silky and soft on my bed, they were like spots and they're every where on my bed, my eyes shot open as I smelt a beautiful scent of roses. I saw lots and lots of roses around my room, some still on it's vine and some was put around in decoration, rose petals was covering the floor and my bed and around the room was lit candles that smelt of oranges.

I sat up in my bed, well I wouldn't wonder who would do this it has Legolas' name written all over it. I looked to my side and saw Legolas standing beside my bed, I jumped a little and gave out a small scream and covered my mouth with my hands before I could finish the scream. He laughed and dropped rose petals above my head saying "Good morning beautiful." Making me blush again as one petal brushed against my cheek. "Good morning Elf boy!" I greeted back as I pushed my blankets off me and started to walk to my bathroom. "Where you going?" he asked, I rolled my eyes and said "I'm going to take bath. You can wait outside before our day starts with your proving thing." As I went inside the bathroom and closed the curtains that was covering my bathroom.

After a warm bath, I threw on a some leggings and a shirt that I made then threw some brown boots.

As I was tying my belt while walking out my door, someone scooped me up in their arms making me giggle. I look to see it was Legolas which didn't surprise me. "Ready for your day to start?" he asked as he looked deep into my eyes and I just nodded. "Well, follow me." he said as he put me down and started to drag me.

We mostly spent the day wandering around the palace, he wouldn't shut up about the history about the elves but who am I to tell to shut up? When I can't even shut up about every question of our history. I was interested in learning about elves and all different kinds of creatures all around Middle Earth.

-------------------------------

It was almost dinner time and we were talking about the story of Luthien and Beren. "Legolas?" I called out as he turned around and smiled making me melt like he always do. "Yes?" I smiled sheepishly and asked "Aren't we going to be late for dinner?" he chuckled and started dragging me again and I said out loud "What's with you and dragging me to places?" but he just chuckled "And your chuckling? Seriously it's getting annoying."

(I suggest you play the video on the side for effects ;) )

Soon we came to a forest and within the forest was lines and lines of people just partying, dancing around the bonfire, eating foods that were laid out on the tables, and we ran right in the middle. "What's all of this?" I asked, he turned his head to me while he kept running forward and he said "It's autumn festival." As he flashed his dashing smile that always made me melt from the first time he met me. What? Where did that come from? I don't remember anything but it just came out naturally.

Soon we came to the end of the line where the biggest bonfire stood and behind the bonfire was King Thranduil sitting on his throne and beside him was my mother. They both smiled at us, I was confused but as I look down I saw Legolas still holding my hand from the running and dragging. I quickly let go and looked the other way trying to hide my blush. I went over to the table and grabbed a few grapes popping them into my mouth, Legolas went beside me and grabbed a handful of grapes and went back where he was standing a minute ago and said "Ana! Catch!" as he threw a grape and I caught it with my mouth, he clapped his hands. I did a small bow and said "Here!!" as I threw one at him and he caught it gracefully.

We both started laughing, until he said "This one!" as he threw some grapes but this time he threw three grapes making them hit my face. I let out a small scream as he burst out laughing. We started to throw grapes at each other but since he only had a handful of grapes he ran out of grapes and I started throwing more and more at him and he suddenly charged at me taking me over his shoulder, I let out a squeal.

After a few spins he finally put me down, he looked deep into my eyes as I continued eating some grapes. I looked at what else was on the table and as I look back at Legolas he was in the dance floor dancing with a little elleth, the girl was up to his waist and I saw her mother and father dancing also. I smiled as Legolas danced with the little Elleth. I don't know but there was something about Legolas that really made me feel special. Not because he's a prince or he can do whatever he wants but with a simple smile or just a wink would make me feel the luckiest woman in all Middle Earth.

I watched in fascination as he danced with the little Elleth until he looked at me and he started dancing towards me. Once he got to me, he grabbed my hand and started dragging me towards the dance floor. "No! No! No! No Legolas!" I said but he didn't let me go and started dancing with me and I stood in the middle awkwardly. When people saw me on the dance floor, all started to dance. I then started to dance, after a few minutes we all were dancing merrily. Just having fun.

And when the dance was done I ended up in Legolas' arms, his arms was around my waist and both my hands were on his chest. Everyone started to clap their hands, me and Legolas smiled at each other and I pulled away.

-------------------------------

The party was about to end, the bonfire was still lit. Me and Legolas sat on the soft grass where the fire would light up his eyes making them look gold. We both were playing with each others hand. "How come everyday is not like this?" I asked, he chuckled and said "It would be nice, just say the words and every night would be like this." I laughed and said "Really? You would do that for me?" He smiled and cupped my cheek and said in his smooth and velvet voice "I would do anything for you." Making me blush like crazy.

I yawned and he said "Sleep now meleth nin. I will carry to your room soon." As I laid my head on his lap and fell asleep.

Dreaming about him.