Sparks don't fly

I was just sleeping right?

I didn't wake up in a different world that's called 'Middle Earth' and I didn't found someone who had the same ears as me and claimed that he knew me. Everything was just a dream right?

But as I slowly opened my eyes I saw Butterbur sitting at the corner of the room talking to this pointed ear guy named Haldir. I groaned as I sat up. "Ah! You're awake." Butterbur said as he smiled. "Barely." I said as I rubbed my head.

Butterbur looked at Haldir and said "You're leaving with him." with a sad face, "WHAT!" I shouted. "He knows your past, he knows you and your mother." Butterbur said. "So... I'm a grown woman... 1500 years old." I said as I glared at haldir as if I was throwing daggers at him. He chuckled and said "It's good to have you back Anya."

"People call me Ana." I said as I crossed my arms. He chuckled again and said "You have a lot to learn." I rolled my eyes but then I had an idea. "WAIT!" I shouted before Haldir can go out the door, he turned around to face me and raised his eyebrows. God he was beautiful! WHAT AM I THINKING?

"I'm not leaving with you until you prove to me that you know me and you tell me who I am." I said, he looked at me as if a bird just pooped on my shoulder. He smiled and said "I will prove to you that I know you and I can tell you what you are but I can't tell you who you are." "Why not?" I asked.

"It's not my place to tell you that, it's prince Legolas.'" he said. "ok, but this better be good." I said, he frowned at my choice of language.

Ever since that day Haldir told me I was an Elf and my senses and where I am from, who are my parents and how we met. I kept asking him about Prince Legolas but he would always say that it is not his place to tell me.

It has been a month and now it was time to leave Bree and go to my mother who thinks that I am still dead, I was going to Mirkwood as they called it. Haldir was leading the other elves and I was beside him. I bid farewell to my two greatest friends, Butterbur and Linda. I told them I would visit and write to them.

Soon we were off.

It was silent and I was getting bored. "So, where in Mirkwood does my mother live?" I asked trying to start a conversation, anything to keep the silent biting my ears. "She lives with the King." He said making my eyes go wide. "W..Why does she live with the king? Is the king my Stepfather or something?" I asked.

He chuckled and said "Your mother is best friends with the King." that was the end of our conversation. I groaned and moaned a lot, but most of the time I went to the cart that they were dragging and I would just stare at the stars at night.

-----------------------

        A week later we came to a place where the trees looked like it could touch the skies. "Wow! This is Mirkwood?" I asked, Haldir just smiled and nodded. It was beautiful. I was back on my horse beside Haldir.

That's until guards came to us and said "Haldir! Long time no see! Who do you have he--" He stopped once he saw me, "Lady Anya!" the guard said as the rest of the people bowed down. "Hello." I said awkwardly and waved to them. "Where is the King and Lady Eleanor?" Haldir asked in his captain voice.

I looked at Haldir and realized how gorgeous and hot he is. If he was back in my world or used to be, Earth, girls like Brittany and her friends would be all over him. I learned a few things about Haldir, he was the eldest of his two brothers, he was the March Warden of Forest of Lothlorien, the highest rank, which I thought was brave. He was every girl's dream guy.

Soon we dismounted our horses and I straightened out my white and sky blue dress that Linda made for me. It was pretty until I saw a woman come running towards me but she stopped a few meters away from me as she was looking at me up and down.