Rod's Temptation | 3

Start from the beginning

"Around ten." D said, it was five now.

Mariah grabbed Rod's d*ck as he watched her. She stroked it before she licked the tip as he groaned.

"The fuck is you doin'?" D asked.

"I'll be there." Rod said as D chuckled.

"Tell Mariah I said hey." He said before the line went dead. He threw the phone somewhere on the bed as he thread his fingers through Mariah's short hair.

Mariah sucked the head of his d*ck as he groaned, his head falling back into the pillows. Mariah was always pleased him, though he fucked probably hundreds of females in his life, Mariah always came first in bringing him pleasure.

"Damn." He moaned as she lowered her mouth on his d*ck, "Bring that ass here."

Mariah moaned around his dick before she pulled back and took off her panties. She positioned her pus*y in front of Rod before she bent down and went back to pleasuring him. Rod grabbed her ass as he starting eating her.

She sucked on the mushroom like head as he sucked her sensitive clit into his mouth. It was swollen, wanting attention. He bit her clit before he sucked away the pain. Her tongue swirled around his d*ck before she relaxed her jaw, taking him even deeper. She bobbed her head up and down as Rod licked at her slit. He pushed his tongue into her pus*y as her climax was about to come but he pulled away just in time.

Mariah gave his d*ck one more lingering suck before she pulled back and moved her body off him.

Rod stood up before he pushed his pants and boxers off. He picked Mariah up before he walked in the bathroom and sat her on the marble counter.

He started the shower before he picked her up and went back in the shower before closing the shower door.

He pushed her against the wall before he kissed her lips. She trailed her fingers over his tatted chest, tracing the tattoo of her name. He pulled back as the warm water flowed down their bodies.

He spread her thighs farther apart before he entered her as she moaned out. He pulled out til only his head was in her before he thrust back in, hitting her g-spot on every thrust. He kissed her collar bone before he trailed his lips down to her nipple, biting it. She moaned as his tongue licked around her nipple, not touching the erect nub.

She knew what he wanted, he wanted her to beg.

She pulled his head back to hers before she leaned in and licked around his diamond earring before she whispered, "Please, daddy."

He groaned as he continued to thrust into her before he leaned down and sucked her nipple into his mouth. Mariah arched as Rod started to fuck her harder. She threw her head back, he bit his lip before he kissed her neck. She tightened around him as her climax started to show before she screamed out.

"Raheim!"

*****************************************

Rod put his phone in his pocket as he sat on the end of the bed. He picked up his hat before he stood up and put it on.

Mariah came upstairs after washing the dishes.

"Where you goin'?" She asked as she laid on the bed.

"Out." He said as he leaned down to kiss her lips.

"With who?" She asked as she watched him open his drawer and pull out a rubber band of ones.

"Da boys, Ma." He said as he put the money in his pocket before he put his watch on his wrist and walked to Mariah.

"Oh, be good." She said as she strapped the watch on his wrist.