Chapter 22: Doubt

Start from the beginning

"Listen, both our fate is pretty much carelessly had been entrusted to me now. I promise I will try my best to obtain my own flames and switch our bodies again. As long as you keep your promise I'll keep my end of the deal. Until then... "

"Don't die yet"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-Original World- (P.Tsuna)

Bang!

Tsuna immediately woke up, having Neru-sensei with an obvious annoyed and disgust looks at him with his half-inch textbook rolled up slammed on his desk.

Who...? Oh, right... the teacher..

"Sawada-san! I know you're nowhere near good in math! Even if you don't understand anything I'm talking about in the front! Can't you at least pretend, to pay attention during my class?!" He scolded.

"....Hm?... Ah.. hai..hai ....Gomen...Sensei," Tsuna mumbled, a bit half-asleep. He noticed Gokudera behind the teacher had a deadly looks on his face, holding something that looks awfully similar to a dynamite. Yamamoto next to him, was snoring lightly with his textbook covering his face.

...Why didn't Takeshi get scold..?

Not satisfied with the lack of response Neru-sensei shot his a scorn looks before walking back to the front and takes out a stack of papers.

"Now then...," he smirked. "Today we'll be having a pop quiz"

The moment he said that, the other students groaned.

Tsuna didn't pay much attention and kicked Yamamoto's chair, telling him to wake up. The sleepy head woke up with a sheepish grin, Gokudera was glaring at him, saying things like 'how dare you sleep in Juudaime presence!'.

An irk mark appeared on Nezu-sensei head.

"We're going to have a pop quiz today, whether you like it or not! Anyone who received less than 70 marks will stay after school for entire week starting tomorrow!"

He looked at Tsuna. The brunette yawned slightly, throwing his gaze out of the window with bored looks as Gokudera had his usual one-sided argument with Yamamoto.

Another irk mark appeared on his head. He began giving out the papers and decided to pull out his trump card.

"Listen well! You're not allowed to leave a single questions blank! Anyone who didn't finish it in 30 minutes will stay after school today!"

"Uwaa... but my club activities," Yamamoto whined. The other students started to feel the pressure. Gokudera glanced worryingly at his precious Juudaime. Tsuna takes out his pen, tapping on the questions paper with the same bored looks.

"You may begin"

And started to fill out the questions.

*****
-Parallel World- (O.Tsuna)

"Giotto-san!"

Yamamoto waved his hand as he spotted the older blonde, skipping pebbles on the river, making few ripples on the clear water.

"Ah! Takeshi-kun, your here," Giotto greeted him with a smile.

"Haha...Gomen...Did you wait long? The practice went longer that I expected," Yamamoto shot him an apologetic looks.

"No worries, I also just arrived after snuck out to skip-- I mean, to meet you when G wasn't looking," Giotto said, giving him a thumb up, trying to look cool.

Yamamoto sweatdropped. 'President...'

'Giotto-san...G-san is probably turning the school upside down searching for you, right now,' Tsuna thought.