Chapter 11: The date with the mate.

Depuis le début

I saw Scott dragging the sub to the gym class. We followed them. I saw Scott throw the sub on the ground hard making him groan in pain.

"Did the king-night pack sent you here" Scott snapped at the rouge.

"No I swear Im just a sub." He stuttered. I could tell he lying. He trying to save his ass, yea I don't think so.

"He lying" I hissed at him. My wolf took over in a flash. I went and grab him by the neck.

"Did the alpha sent you here? Did he or did he not? If you don't tell me the honest response, I will kill you in a flash of an eye" I sneered.

"Ok yes he did but he let me go" he said I could tell he telling the truth but I still don't buy it. There one this I can do is to make him human and no longer have his wolf. I place him down and look him into the eyes. I saw a black ash coming out of his mouth. The ash was gone.

"What did you do to me" the sub snapped at me. I growled.

"I took your wolf away. Now your just a plain human" I said leaving. I swear I thought I heard him say 'thank you'.

"That was so cool" Nate yelled. I let a chuckle out.

"New powers is growing each day" Scott said looking at me. I just nodded.

I know longer need to worry about the sub or anything else for now. Right now Imm'a focus on this war and of course my date tonight.

---------------- later on that night-----------------

Miranda was helping me get ready for the date tonight, I didn't have a choice since she insisted on helping me. I was still nervous for the date tonight. I hope I don't make a fool out of myself. Miranda was doing my hair while Brooke did my make- up.

When they were done. I went and try my black tight short dress and black high heels. I look into the mirror and I couldn't believe my eyes. Is this me? Wow Conner is sure gonna melt when he sees me.

"Dam girl you look hot" Miranda winked.

"Really you don't think it to much" I said looking insecure

"You look just fine, now go downstair where Conner is waiting for you" Brooke smiled.

My parents couldn't stay until I leave for my date tonight, they had to take care of some few things in the kingdom, though issac stayed. Scott wasn't to trilled but he got over it.

I was heading to where my mate is, who was pacing back and forth. He sense my presences and stop what he was doing and looked at me. His mouth was wide open and his eyes were pop out.

"Wow you look ..... Amazing" Conner smiled.

"You don't look bad yourself" I told him. He was wearing black heads with a red blouse. He was wearing dressy shoes. Mmmhhhhmmm he look just tasty.

"Well we shall go. See you all later" he yelled. We got to his car and open the door for me. I slide in and waited for him to drive.

Conner drove off to a fancy restaurant.

He open the door and let me out of the car, we went inside the restaurant and took our seat next to the a small stage that was right in front of me.

"Hello my name is Mark and I'll be your waiter for tonight. What can I get you lovebirds" marks smiled.

"Ill have a coke" I said.

"And I'll have diet coke" Conner said looking at him with a glare. The waiter nodded and left.

"Well someone is jealous" I chuckled.

"Why yes I am." He said with a smirk,

The waiter came back with our drinks. We ordered our dinner. Conner kept throwing daggers at him. When we were done, Conner got up and left to where the behind the stage were. What was he up too. I saw four bands getting up in the stage along with my mate. What in the world.