Chapter 17-A Mix Of Emotions

First he deletes all of my text messages from my dad and now this! Can he be anymore selfish?!?

"Liz wait!" Niall calls as he tries to run to catch up to me, "wait! This wasn't how I wanted to tell you. It just slipped and then it wouldn't stop coming out. I'm........I'm sorry-"

"Was this why you brought me here?" I snap as I turn around revealing my red eyes from all my tears, "to tell me she's pregnant?"

"N-no of course not. I didn't wanna tell you-"

"Then why did you?!?"

"Because I hate lying to you."

"You're a real asshole Niall, you know that right?"

"I don't understand why you're much more upset than I am."

"Because I am!" I yell when I suddenly stop walking.

I cover my face with my hands as I begin crying once again. I think I might still love him.........

Niall finally reaches me and when he does he just wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

"I didn't want to tell you because I care about your reaction and opinion the most," he whispers, "I didn't mean for this to happen."

I pull away from him and wipe my eyes so they are free of tears. It's so hard to look at him now considering what he did.

"Did you use protection?" I ask.

"Why does it matter?"

"Did you?!?" I glare, already having a feeling that I know what he's gonna say.

If he says no I'm gonna slap his arm so hard.........

"Do not lie to me Niall," I snap, "I have been lied to enough times in my life. I do not want you to be one of the people in my life who constantly lies to me. Please tell me the truth."

"We used protection. I swear-"

"You better not be lying," I mumble, feeling as though I'm gonna cry again.

"I'm not lying. The condom must've broke or something. I don't.....I don't know."

"What ever happened to Rachel?" I ask.

"I broke up with her-"

"Just like you broke up with me," I whisper when Niall suddenly looks into my eyes.

"And you've still been heartbroken ever since that day. Haven't you?" He whispers, feeling as though he just made the biggest mistake of his life.

"Have you talked to Perrie?" I ask, purposely changing the subject.

"Not since she texted you," he answers as I begin walking away, "Liz. Liz where are you going?"

"I don't know and I don't care," I call, feeling heartbroken and betrayed.

"Liz wait!"

"I've waited, and waited, and waited, and waited. Well guess what, I'm so fucking done with waiting because every time I wait something bad happens! I'm leaving."

"Liz!!" Niall shouts.

I can't believe him. He's had his chance, multiple chances actually, and he's blown every single one of them. Life isn't fair. Life hurts, but you have to learn to cope with it and then move on.

I walk through the parking lot, unsure of where I'm actually going because I've never been to this area so I'm lost.

"Can we please talk about this?" Niall yells as he continues running to catch up to me.