Story Note 1

::REAL STATS::

NAME: ASakura Yuri

AGE: 21

CLAN/ORIGIN: Asakura Clan, Mist/ Leaf (Water/Fire Country)

APPEARANCE: Long, wavy jet black hair. Violet eyes.

SIGNATURE WEAPON: Sword in spine sheath.

ABILITIES: Chikara Idai na no Jutsu (Hidden mist technique), Chakura Daibakuha (chakra explosion), Kao Utsushi no Jutsu (body copy technique), Kishou Tensai (life ressurection), Katon- Karyuu Endan (fire dragon flame projectile from mouth)

KEKKEI GENKAI: Tsuyori- specific to Asakura Clan. Said to be descended from Byukugan and Sharingan- ocular techniques. Creates extrasensory perception. Monitors water particles in the air in order to detect chakra and movements, even if they are invisible.

MAIN JUTSU: Suiton-Suishouha (large volume of water), Suirou no jutsu (water prison), Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu (Mist Waltz Technique- combustible mist blown from mouth), Kusanagi no Tsurugi (electricity-infused sword), Chakra Concentration Technique.

BIO: Yuri was born from the illegitimate union between Water and Fire country. 

Yuri's mother was from Water Country, her father was from Fire Country. Their countries had been at war and they fell in love. Unfortunately they were rejected from both families. They took refuge in Sound village, where Yuri was born. The mixture of abilities created something different in Yuri that caused everyone around her to feel threatened. She was unable to master her powers at a young age. She became electrified during intense emotional pressure and once accidentally killed a villager while at school.  

Her parents were ordered to kill her by the corrupt Hokage because of her unusual abilities and it was deemed uncontrollable. They couldn't do it and they eventually moved to Lightning Country and for unknown reasons left her there to finish her compulsory education at the Academy with foster parents. They never came back. She was trained to use Water and Fire together at the Academy in Kumo village.  

She concentrated on her studies, feeling alone and abandoned and quickly rose to Chuunin rank. Her personality has always been withdrawn. Her foster parents died and she was left to fend for herself after that and eventually ran away. She then stumbled across the Akatsuki. After intense interrogation, Itachi accepted her into Akatsuki and trained her up as his assistant. 

For Yuri, Lighting attacks are second nature after being raised in the Lightning country. Using Water and Fire abilities together create lightning attacks.