Salvation Pt. 2

The boys and I were watching Monica's house from inside the Impala

"Maybe we could tell them it was a gas leak. Might get them out of the house for a few hours," Sam reasoned

Dean snorted "Yeah and how many times has that actually worked for us?"

I smirked "We could always tell them the truth," the boys looked at each other and then at me.

"Nah!" We all stated and I couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"We only got one move. We gotta wait for that demon to show itself and then we get it before it gets them," Dean said

"I wonder how Dad's doing," Sam said

"I'd feel a lot better if we were there backing him up,"

"I'd feel a lot better if he were here backing us up,"

I kept silent as I kept watching the house.

"This is weird," Sam said

Dean and I turned to Sam "What?"

"After all of these years, we're finally here. It doesn't seem real,"

"We just gotta keep our heads and do our job, like always," Dean said

"Yeah but this isn't like always," I pointed out

"True,"

"Deah, Selina...ah...I wanna thank you," Sam said

"For what?"

"For everything. Dean, you've always had my back you know? Even when I couldn't count on anyone I could always count on you. And ah...I don't know I just wanted to let you know, Just in case,"

"Whoa whoa whoa, are you kidding me?"

"What?"

"Don't say just in case something happens to you. I don't wanna hear that freaking speech man. Nobody's dying tonight. Not us, not that family, nobody. Except for that demon. That evil son of a bitch ain't getting any older than tonight, you understand me?"

"Jerk,"

"Bitch,"

I smiled too until I felt a war going on in my head. "Dean...Sam!" The radio began to static and the wind picked up as the lights in the house flickered "It's coming," I jumped from the Impala and went shadow. Heading for the nursery.

"I know you're there," the demon stated as I flashed in the room still invisible. The demon flicked his hands and I fell against the wall, revealing myself. He walked over to me his yellow eyes reflecting into mine "So you're the demon I've heard so much about,"

I remained silent and flicked my hand causing him to move away.

The Demon chuckled "You'll make a wonderful soldier,"

"Funny my guidance counselor told me the same. So I'm going to tell you the same thing I did. Pi..." the remainder of my sentence was erased as I screamed in pain.

The demon flicked his wrist causing me to go quiet. "Shh. You'll wake the baby,"

I whimpered as I tried to move.

"What are you..." Monica said as she came into the room.

I looked to the door and saw Sam frozen "Sam!" I screamed as Monica was flung against the wall and slid up onto the ceiling.

"I bet you remember how this ends don't you?" The Demon taunted

"Sam do it!" I screamed

The demon turned to me as Sam fired the colt "I'll be seeing you again and I will have you," and it disappeared in smoke.