Salvation

I saw a house and walked inside only to find myself in a nursery. The clocks stopped and even the nursery rhyme stopped playing, a black figure approached the bed "Leave her alone!" I shouted but it did nothing as the mother pushed the door open and saw the figure.

"What are you..." the woman was pulled back to the wall and slid up to the ceiling, blood dripping from her stomach.

"No...no!"

"Rosie!!"

"No!" I shouted as the room burst into flames and I woke up.

"Selina...Selina!" Dean called out.

I looked at Dean and broke down in his arms

"You're ok. I got you,"

Sam burst in the room and saw the scene "I take it she had the same one,"

I nodded meekly

"Same what?" John asked

"Vision," Sam took a seat at the table, rubbing his temples as Dean sat with me rubbing my back as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"A vision,"

"Yes. I saw the demon burning a woman on the ceiling,"

"And you think this is going to happen to this woman you met because..."

"Because these things happen exactly the way we see them,"

"It started out as nightmares. Then it started happening while he was awake." Dean explained

"Mine are just nightmares," I grumbled whimpering when Dean got up.

"Yeah. It's like the closer I get to anything to do with the demon the stronger the visions get," Sam claimed

"All right. When were you going to tell me about this? Selina I understand, but Sam..when were you going to tell me?" John demanded

"We didn't know what it meant," Sam said

"All right, something like this starts happening to your brother, you pick up the phone and you call me,"

I scoffed at that "Call you? Are you kidding me? John, Dean called you from Lawrence, all right? Sam called you when Dean was dying. I mean, getting you on the phone? I got a better chance of winning the lottery," I wasn't worried about John blowing up on me, I was sticking up for my family and felt the reassuring hand of Dean on my shoulder.

"You're right." John sighed "I'm sorry,"

"Look guys, visions or no visions, the fact is, we know the demon is coming tonight. And this family's gonna go through the same hell we went through," Sam said

"No, they're not. No one is, ever again,"

Sam's cell rang "Hello? Who is this?"

I saw his expression change

"Meg. Last time I saw you-you fell out of a window,"

I smirked at the recollection

"Just your feelings? That was a seven-story drop." Sam turned to John "My Dad. I don't know where my Dad is," he hesitated but handed it over to John.

"This is John. I'm here. Caleb? You listen to me. He's got nothing to do with anything. You let him go. I don't know what you're talking about. Caleb. Caleb! I'm gonna kill you, you know that?" We all looked at John as he was thinking "Okay. I said okay, I'll bring you the colt. It's gonna take me about a days drive to get there. That's impossible. I can't get there in time and I can't just carry a gun on the plane," John hung up

"So you think Meg is a demon?"

"Either that, or she's possessed by one. It doesn't really matter."

"What do we do?"

"I'm going to Lincoln,"

"What?"

"It doesn't look like we have a choice. If I don't go, a lot of people die, our friends die,"

"Dad, the demon is coming tonight. For Monica and her family. That gun is all we got, you can't just hand it over,"

"Who said anything about handing it over. Look, besides us and a couple of vampires no one has really seen the gun, no one knows what it looks like,"

"So what, you're just going to pick up a ringer at a pawn shop,"

"Antique store," John corrected

I scoffed as I crossed my arms "You're going to hand Meg a fake gun and hope she doesn't notice?"

"Look, as long as it's close, she shouldn't be able to tell the difference,"

"Yeah but for how long? What happens when she figures it out?"

"I just...I just need to buy a few hours, that's all,"

"You mean for us. You want us to stay here, and kill this demon by ourselves?" Sam asked

"No Sam. I want to stop losing people we love. I want to go to school, I want Dean to have a home. I want...I want Mary alive. It's just...I just want this to be over,"

I looked towards the ground, what would I do when this is over?