Bloody Mary Pt. 2

I woke up with a start and saw Sam and Dean were talking and tried to stay out of having the conversation.

"What did you sleep about?" Dean asked once he realized I was awake.

I shrugged "Stuff,"

"Selina..."

"Did you find anything?"

"I asked him the same thing," Sam told me.

"Besides a whole new level of frustration?" Dean asked

I felt torn, I didn't want to worry Dean, but I knew I might explode if I didn't.

"No. I've looked at everything. A few local women, a Laura, and a Catherine committed suicide in front of a mirror, and a giant mirror fell on a guy named Dave, but uh, no Mary,"

I stretched as Sam fell back on the bed "Maybe we just haven't found it yet,"

"I've also been searching for strange deaths in the area, you know...eyeball bleeding, that sort of thing. There's nothing. Whatever's happening here, maybe it just ain't Mary,"

Dean and I looked over as Sam's cell phone rang

"Hello..." Sam quickly got up.

"Sam..." I said

"Charlie wants to talk," and with that, we headed for the Impala.

I headed after Sam but Dean grabbed my arm.

"Hey, whatever's going on you know you can trust me," Dean said.

I shrugged Dean's hand off and looked at him sadly as I headed for the Impala.

***

Charlie was crying on a park bench as we all surrounded her "And they found her on the bathroom floor. And her-her eyes. They were gone,"

"I'm sorry," Sam consoled her

"And she said it."

Dean looked over at Sam

"I heard her say it. But it couldn't be because of that. I'm insane, right?"

"No, you're not insane," Sam said

"Oh God, that makes me feel so much worse,"

"Look. We think something's happening here. Something that can't be explained,"

"And we're gonna stop it but we could use your help," Dean added

***

Charlie opened the window for us and we climbed up, Dean threw Sam the duffel bag and helped me up once he went inside.

"What did you tell Jill's mom?" I asked

"Just that I needed some time alone with Jill's pictures and things. I hate lying to her," Charlie claimed.

I put a hand on her shoulder in understanding as I looked at Sam and Dean unpacking the duffel bag. "Trust us, this is for the greater good. Hit the lights,"

Charlie went over to the light switch and flipped it "What are you guys looking for?"

"We'll let you know as soon as we find it," Dean said

I took the Digital Camera and Sam watched as I turned it to night vision

"Hey, night vision. Perfect," Sam said

I laughed as I pointed it at Dean

"Do I look like Paris Hilton?" Dean teased

I walked away from him and began to film around Jill's closet mirror.