Bloody Mary

"Selina... come on it's us," Dean stated as he and Sam backed up against a wall.

I only growled in response as I stalked further making them trapped against the wall.

"Selina. Be the stronger person, you can fight this," Sam pleaded.

I wanted to stop but I kept walking forward. There was a flash and there they were dead... I didn't mourn in sadness... I was glad.

"Good girl," A voice claimed from behind me "You truly are my daughter,"

I gasped as I woke up "Easy there, tiger," Dean told me as he looked at me through the rearview mirror "You okay,"

"It was just a nightmare," I told him, but it was more to reassure myself.

"Geeze you and Sam,"

"Hey, at least I got some sleep," Sam argued

"You know, sooner or later we're gonna have to talk about this. Both of you,"

"Are we here?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Yup. Welcome to Toledo, Ohio,"

Sam picked up the newspaper with an obituary circled "So what do you think really happened to this guy?"

"That's what we're gonna find out," we got out of the Impala and looked up at the morgue "Let's go,"

A morgue tech stopped us before we could enter the morgue "Hey,"

"Hey,"

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah. We're the, uh...med students," I told him.

"Sorry?" he looked at me as I was younger than the boys to be a med student.

"Oh, Doctor Fig Lavitch didn't tell you?"

The Morgue Tech still gave us the look

"We talked to him on the phone. He, uh, we're from Ohio State. He's supposed to show us the Shoemaker corpse. It's for our paper,"

"Well, I'm sorry, he's at lunch,"

Dean kept pushing the subject "Oh well he said, uh-"

I elbowed him to get back on track

"oh, well, you know, it doesn't matter. You don't mind just showing us the body, do you?"

"Sorry, I can't." the Morgue Tech stated "Doc will be back in an hour. You can wait for him if you want,"

"An hour? Ooh. We gotta be heading back to Columbus by then,"

I groaned as Dean just kept digging a deeper hole.

"Uh, look, man, this paper's like half our grade, so if you don't mind helping us out-"

I decided I had enough and took out Dean's wallet and handed the morgue tech some twenties.

The morgue tech looked at the money and back at us "Follow me,"

I tried to follow but Dean caught me

"I earned that money," Dean argued

I rolled my eyes "You won it in a poker game," I forced him off and walked into the room where Sam was examining the body.

"Now the newspaper said his daughter found him. She said his eyes were bleeding," Sam said

"More than that. They practically liquefied," The Morgue Tech explained