Filler

The boys and I were spending the night at a motel. "Selina...Selina..." the voice seemed to be coming from the bathroom. Curious I walked to see what it was, but nobody was there.

I turned on the tap water to wash my face, waking myself up from the delusion. I jumped when I looked in the mirror, no longer were my eyes filled with color but were dark with blackness. I quickly closed my eyes "This is just a dream, it's just..." I looked back and sighed in relief as my eyes were back to their normal silverness. But once I relaxed my mirrored self began to laugh

"Oh, sweet naive Selina. You'll never wake up from this. You want to know why...." my eyes flashed black "Because you're living it,"

"No!" I fell backward as the bathroom door busted open.

"Selina!" Sam exclaimed

I didn't look up as Sam knelt down

"Selina?"

I pulled away "Don't look at me. My eyes..."

Sam pulled my hands away and I quickly looked away "Selina..." he sighed "Selina look at me,"

"You'll hate me once you see," I told him

Sam chuckled "Why don't you let me be the judge of that,"

I looked up at him and waited for him to point the gun but it never happened "Selina...I don't see what you're getting upset over. You just have a couple of scrapes and bruises. They won't stay there forever,"

"But my eyes..."

"Are unique...I don't know that many people with silver-grey eyes,"

"What?!" I looked into the mirror and saw that he was correct, there were no dark eyes looking at me, but my normal brown eyes.

"I think you're just tired, come on..."

I looked towards where Dean was sleeping, and my mind flashed towards the shapeshifter case, I know it wasn't Dean...but it still looked like him. "Sam?"

Sam looked over at me as he laid down on the bed

"Can I sleep with you?"

Sam smiled and shifted over and patted next to him. "Goodnight Selina,"

"Night Sam,"