Phantom Traveler Pt. 2

I waited outside Mort's for style as the boys were getting suits so they could "fit the part" as Sam put it. My mouth dropped when I saw them exit though

"Man, I look like one of the Blues Brothers," Dean complained

"No, you don't. You look more like a... seventh-grader at his first dance," Sam laughed.

I smirked at the comparison.

"I hate this thing," Dean muttered

"Hey. You want into that warehouse or not?" Sam asked.

The boys looked over at me "Selina..." Dean said

"Yeah," I said clearing my throat

"You ok?"

I bit my lip "Yeah. Do you mind turning around real quick?" they did "Dean if you're a seventh grader, you're a hot one,"

"Selina!" Sam shouted at me

"What. Sam, I'm a girl, it's not my fault... it's like putting a steak in front of a hungry wolf," I shook my head "That didn't help at all did it?"

"Get in the Impala," Dean told me as he laughed

***

The boys were let in and Dean turned on the EMF meter as we walked through.

"What is that?" Sam asked

"It's an EMF meter. Reads electromagnetic frequencies," Dean explained

"Yeah, I know what an EMF meter is, but why does that one look like a busted-up Walkman?"

I growled at Sam's statement.

"'Cause that's what Selina made it out of. It's homemade," Dean said

"Yeah, I can see that,"

I growled again and walked ahead of Sam.

"Dude don't anger the wolf," Dean told Sam, I found myself next to the Emergency door and sniffed it.

I whined as I felt a struggle within myself.

"What you got Luna?" Dean looked over at the yellow dust "What is this stuff?"

"One way to find out," Sam scraped some of it into a bag, I perked up as I heard running feet and growled. "I think we've been made,"

"Luna!"

I followed Dean and quickly went back to normal as me and Dean jumped the fence I grabbed his jacket and handed it to him "Well, these monkey suits do come in handy,"

***

Jerry was looking at the yellow powder through a microscope "Huh. This stuff is covered in sulfur,"

"No wonder it smelled," I grumbled

Sam looked over at me but went back to Jerry "You're sure?"

"Take a look for yourself," Jerry said. We all looked up as there was some banging outside the office "If you fellows will excuse me, I have an idiot to fire,"

"Hmm. You know, there's not too many things that leave behind a sulfuric residue," Dean noted

"Demonic possession?" Sam asked and I flinched.

Dean looked at me worriedly but answered Sam "It would explain how a mortal man would have the strength to open up an emergency hatch,"

"If the guy was possessed, it's possible,"