The Benders

"Sam..." I called out, but he didn't even look at me "Sam are we ever going to talk about this, Dean's ok with..."

Sam ignored me as he looked under the Impala

"What are you..." a cat ran out "Someone afraid of a putty tat," I joked, Sam didn't even laugh "Sam, talk to me!"

"You're a demon Selina!" Sam exclaimed

"So what?! So far the only that seems to care is you! Dean's okay with it, why can't you?" I turned around when Sam didn't say anything. "Sam?" but he wasn't there and he wasn't in the Impala, especially since John's journal was still on the hood. I quickly turned around towards the bar "Dean!" but someone grabbed me from behind and my world went dark.

***

(Third Person)

Dean walked into the Sheriff's Department and handed a female deputy his ID

"So, what can we do for you, Officer Washington?" she asked

"I'm working a missing persons," Dean said

"I didn't know the Jenkins case was being covered by the state police,"

"Oh, no. No, there are two other people. Actually, it's my cousins. We were havin' a few last night at this bar down by the highway, and she was in the car. And I haven't seen them since,"

"Does your cousin have a drinking problem?"

"Sam? Two beers and he's doin' karaoke."

The Deputy smiled

"No, he wasn't drunk. They were taken,"

The deputy led him over to a computer. "Alright. What're their names?"

"Winchester. Sam and Selina Winchester,"

The deputy typed in the two names. "You know their brother, Dean Winchester, died in St. Louis. And, uh, was suspected of murder and kidnapping Selina Winchester,"

Dean kept on his game face as he heard his charges "Yeah, Dean. Kind of the black sheep of the family. Handsome, though,"

"Uh-huh." The Deputy typed up some other things "Well, they're not showing up in any current field reports,"

"Oh, I already have a lead. I saw a surveillance camera by the highway,"

"Uh-huh. The county traffic cam?"

"Right. Yeah. I'm thinking the camera picked up whatever took them. Or, whoever,"

"Well, I have access to the trafic cam footage down at the county works department, but-well, anyhow, let's do this right away," The Deputy got some paperwork from a filing cabinet "Why don't you fill out a missing persons report and sit tight over here?" she handed him a clipboard.

"Officer, look, uh, they're family. I promised her that I would look after her, after the whole Dean ordeal. You gotta let me go with you,"

"I'm sorry, I can't do that,"

"Well, tell me something. Your county has its fair share of missing persons. Any of 'em come back? Sam and Selina are my responsibility. And they're comin' back. I'm bringin' them back,"

***

(Selina POV)

I woke up and observed my surroundings and began to have a panic attack.

"Selina," Sam called out.

I didn't answer I was looking at the bars of the cage, Sam seemed to notice my fear