Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight – Demi's P.O.V (Two weeks later)

I was stood beside the stage waiting for Jimmy to introduce me to the audience. "She's one of the most successful, inspiring and beautiful singers around at the moment. Please welcome the beautiful Demi Lovato." Jimmy introduced before the music started playing and I came onto the stage. He stood up before coming towards me and holding my hand and walking with me to my seat. He went to his chair and sat down while I got comfortable.

"So Demi. How are you my bestie?" Jimmy asked me. I smiled at him.

"I'm fine thank you. How are you?" I asked him while grinning like an idiot. It was nice to be interviewed by someone I was really close with.

"I'm fine thank you. You look beautiful today may I say." Jimmy complimented.

"Thank you so much! You look nice to." I replied to him.

"So we haven't spoken in ages. So what's going on with you?"

"Well first of all I'm starting to write a new album." As soon as I finished saying that the crowd erupted with excitement. My smile grew even bigger. I loved the support I got from the fans

"Finally! I've been waiting for a new album forever. My girlfriend is getting sick of me playing the same songs over and over again." I laughed at Jimmy's reaction.

"So now you can just annoy her with new songs." I joked. Everyone started laughing as soon as I said that, including Jimmy.

"Well yeah. Except she threatened to throw my CD's out the window the other day because I wouldn't stop listening to your music." Jimmy frowned making me laugh even more than before.

"So anything else? How's Alex?" Jimmy asked me as soon as the crowd died down. My smile fell a little as I thought about what I was going to say.

"He's doing okay. He's going through a rough patch at the moment but he's going to be fine." I answered finally as I thought of Mackenzie.

"That's good. When are you getting married?" Jimmy asked me

"Um..." I trailed off awkwardly. "I don't know." I admitted as I blushed bright red for some reason.

Jimmy laughed at my embarrassment.

Mackenzie's P.O.V

I heard the front door close and my mother's and Wilmer's footsteps heading towards the car. I waited until I heard the car pull out of the driveway before I went to my backpack and got the phone, and piece of paper Demi secretly gave me before my mum and Wilmer took me home. I dialled the number and waited for someone to answer. The phone rang a couple of times before someone picked up. "Hello?" Max answered slightly confused. "Who is this?" I took a deep breath

"Mackenzie." I replied to him. There was silence on the other end for a couple of minutes.

"Mac are you alright? Have they hurt you? Where are you?" Max asked me all at once.

I winced in pain as I moved slightly. "I-I don't know what they did but it hurts." I cried as tears fell down my face. I had never been in this much pain before. I had never woken up naked before with blood on the sheets.

"Don't worry Mac. I'll be there in five minutes. Don't move from where you are alright?" Max told me.

"Okay." I answered before I hung up. I placed the phone on the mattress before I laid back down again. I didn't know what had happened. I didn't know what they did. I blacked out before they did anything.