-51-

Zoey
I was waiting for mom and dad in front of the mansion. Everyone was standing with me beside my luggage. I smiled. I saw a van pull up making me look to see who it was. Mom and Dad. I smirked and hugged them.
"Oh hi sweetie" she said as she kissed my forehead.
"How was your stay here?" Mom asked as I smiled.
"Fun" I said as she smiled.
"Alright, dad will get your stuff in the van. Louis!" She said as she ran over to Louis behind me. I smiled. I saw Ariel and Paris walk over to me and hug me.
"I'm gonna miss you" they cried as I felt tears again. I hugged them tighter.
"I'll visit" I said as they pulled off.
"Promise?" That asked as I smiled.
"Promise" I said as they smirked and hugged me again.

Louis came to me and hugged me as well as the other guys. Harry was the last to hug me.
"I'll miss you" he said as I smiled and wiped my tears.
"I'll miss you too." I said as I heard dad closed the trunk. Mom got into the van already leaving dad waiting by the door.
"Alright sweetheart" he said as I looked at him and nodded. I was wearing white vans with blue jeans and a grey baggy sweater. I looked at Harry. I smiled. Then he took his sweater off and gave it to me.
"Keep this" he said as I took his sweater.
"What for?" I asked as he smiled.
"Memory" he said as I smiled. Then Louis gave me 4 albums.
"Memory" he said as I smiled. I walked towards the van and placed the albums and Harry's sweater in the van. I sat inside and looked out the window as my dad closed the door. They were waving at me crying. I waved. Then the van started and slowly started to drive off farther and farther away from the mansion.

I was on the plane seated next to my dad.
"So Princeton has all your favourite subjects and-" he said as he looked at me looking at the window. I sighed. I had earphones on.
"Zoey, you can visit them" he said as I looked at him and nodded.
"I know, I just miss them so much" I said as he nodded and kissed my forehead.
"Call them every night if you want to" he said as I smiled.
"Enjoy the ride ok?" He said as I nodded. I looked out the window again and sighed. I played a song on my phone. Half A Heart by One Direction.