-37-

Zoey
I woke up at midnight cause i couldn't sleep. I sat up slowly and quietly without waking Harry. I wiped my face sighing. I pulled the blanket off me and got off the bed. I walked over to the book nook. I sat down on the small couch near the window. I reached over and pulled my diary from the shelf with its pen. I opened the cover and turned to a new page. I began to write.

Dear Diary,
Its midnight right now and i can't sleep, all cause of how nervous i was for tomorrow. My birthday party was tomorrow, well today actually, and don't know whats going to happen. Am i gonna dance like theres no tomorrow or am i gonna waltzed on the dance floor with the one i love? I don't know i just hope its somewhere to both of those. 18 Roses and Candles, i hope they picked the right boys for me to waltz with and the girls whose holding candles, were the ones i trust. So yea, i'm both nervous and excited about my birthday tomorrow, i'm not a little girl anymore, i guess i'm a young adult now. Mom would want me to date at this age but i don't know.

I finished as i read it over again. Then i smiled. I closed the book and looked out the window. Does he like me? Harry Styles? I thought as i hugged my diary. Then i heard a yawn from behind me. I turned around seeing Harry sit up. Then he looked at me.
"Hey why are you up?"
He said as he fell forward onto the edge of the bed making giggle.
"Nothing, todays the day"
I said as i looked down. Harry sat up again, he looked like her was drunk making me smile.
"Oh happy birthday Zoe"
He said in a tired and excited voice. I smiled.
"Ok Harry, go back to bed, you sound like you're drunk right now"
I giggled as he tried to open one eye.
"Come here"
He gestured me over as i sat still.
"No no, i'm not going to bed while you're acting like that"
I giggled as he then pulled the blanket off him. He was only wearing boxers making me look away. I heard him chuckle.
"You've already seen me in this"
He smirked as i groaned.
"My god why did Louis put me in a room with you."
I said as he chuckled. Then i heard him walk closer to me then he picked me up bridal style and carried me over back to the bed. He laid me down making me grab the blanket covering myself. I heard him chuckle.
"The blanket is not gonna protect you from me love"
He said as i pulled the blanket down a bit to uncover the top of my head and my eyes.
"Hey, it doens't hurt to try"
I giggled as he smirked and fell forward on top of me. I winced.
"Hey, i'm not a bed!"
I said as he chuckled.
"Well you fell like one"
I grunted making me push him to his side of the bed. I heard him chuckle.
"Go back to bed Harry"
I said as i covered myself with the blanket.
"I don't think we will though"
He said as i looked at him.
"Wha-"
Then the door burst open seeing all the guys pop in. The lights flashed on.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOEY!!!!!!!"
They screamed as they ended up falling on top of each other. I sat up.
"Oh my god!"
I said as they all laughed.
"Its midnight"
I groaned as i laid back in bed covering myself.
"Hey what did you expect, you're living with 9 guys and its you're birthday too"
Louis said as i curled up in a ball.
"Well i'm going to bed cause its too early"
I said as then i felt Harry wrap his arms around me.
"Harry, i'm not your teddy bear"
I said as i tried to pull off him.
"Well Harry's not gonna let go unless you get up."
Liam chuckled as i pulled the blanket off my head showing my face.
"Louis, if it was slap ass Friday, i swear i would have beaten your ass"
I said as they all chuckled. Harry looked at me. I sat up with Harry still hugging me. His curly hair was tickling my cheeks. His head was laying on my shoulder.
"Where's Sweetie?"
I asked as Harry looked up at me. I heard her bark as she crawled out from the blanket. I petted her.
"Really, i'm way cuter than her!"
Harry said as i giggled. I kissed his head. Harry pulled off and looked at me with a shocked expression on his face. I smiled.
"Happy?"
I said as he blinked.
"I am never washing my hair again"
He said as i giggled.
"Well you're gonna have to because you wouldn't wanna dance with me smelling like a gorilla are you?"
I said as the guys laughed.
"Ugh!"
Harry groaned as i giggled.

~~~

It was now 7:00 in the morning as i sat up and looked around. All the guys were on the floor sleeping, Harry and Sweetie were next to me. Waking up at midnight was a bad idea. I giggled as i heard them snore. I reached over to my nightstand and pulled out the first drawer. I picked up my air horn then pushed the drawer closed. I sat up straight. I wait a few seconds then pushed the button on the top of the horn making it make a loud HHHHHOOOOONNNNNKKKK! The guys jerked their heads up and right away covered their ears. They screamed. I giggled. Sweetie jumped onto my lap and cuddled with me. I awe'd.
"I'm sorry Sweetie, it was mean't for the guys"
I said as i kissed her forehead. I looked at the guys seeing them with a mad expression on their faces. I grinned.
"Its my birthday, i get to do what i wanna do"
I smiled as they rolled their eyes. They all left the room. Harry stood up from my bed and walked over to my closet. He opened it up pulling out a box from under the shelf inside. He carried the box over to my bed.
"Whats this?"
"Open it"
He smiled as i looked down at the box. I took the lid off the box gasping as i saw a pretty light pink dress with purple streaks on it. I pulled up the chest part making me see a few more details of the dress. I looked at Harry.
"Happy Birthday Zoey"
He smiled as i put the dress down and got off the bed. I hugged him making him hug back.
"Thank you Harry, you're the sweetest person i have ever met"
I said as he pulled off.
"How much did this dress cost?"
I asked as he looked at the dress.
"$120"
My eyes widened.
"Goodness sakes!"
I said as he chuckled.
"Hey, i'm in a famous boy band, i think i could handle 1000 bucks"
He said as i giggled. I walked over to the dress and covered it with the lid.
"I'll get Cassy to help me get ready at 4:30pm"
I said as he nodded.
"Now go take a shower"
I said as he smirked.
"With you?"
He smirked as my eyes widened.
"Heck no! Its too early and i'm shy so go first"
I said as he chuckled.
"It will happen soon"
He smirked as i scoffed.
"Excuse me, in your dreams Styles"
I said as he chuckled and walked towards the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and looked at Sweetie.
"He's not gonna touch me like that right Sweetie?"
I said as she barked making me smile.
"Come on, lets get you breakfast"
I said as she hopped off the bed and followed me out the room.