-15-

Louis
We all finished playing as for Zoey kept shooting goals passed Niall. I checked the time on my phone. Then i walked back into the house and heard the doorbell ring. I ran towards it seeing Luke, Ashton, Michael and Calum. I smiled and let them enter. They dragged their luggage bags in. I lead them upstairs. I was still wearing my soccer stuff. They each chose a room. Then they came out.
"Whats with the soccer outfit?"
Michael asked as i looked down at my outfit then back up at them.
"I'm playing soccer outside with the lads and my sister."
They looked at me.
"Wait, a girl? Living with nine boys?"
Luke said as i nodded.
"Yes, my mom sent her here since my parents are out on a business trip...why?"
"How foes she look like?!"
Michaela and Ashton asked at the same time as i chuckled.
"Well your not gonna find out if you guys just stand there"
I said as i walked down the stairs with them following. I saw Zayn and Harry in the kitchen taking out water bottles from the fridge.
"Hey is Liam, Niall and Zoey still outside?"
They nodded as they waved at the boys behind me.
"Her name is Zoey? Zoey Tomlinson? Thats cute for her"
Luke said as i chuckled. Then Zayn said.
"Trust me shes not easy"
I chuckled as Ashton, Luke and Michael chuckled.
"I think i can handle her"
Luke smirked as i rolled my eyes. I walked out with all of them as i saw Zoey still shooting goals passed Niall and Liam both in net. I looked back at Luke, Ashton and Michael as there eyes were glued to Zoey. I smirked.
"Ok lets say hi to Zoey"
I said as the shook there head and smiled.

Zoey
Niall kicked the ball to me as he literally ready to jump for the ball like Liam. I smirked as i aimed for the middle so they could both hit each other. I ran back and then ran for the ball and kicked it straight to the middle.
"I GOT IT!"
Lima and Niall said as they went for the ball making them crash into each other. I chuckled. As they rubbed their heads.
"Yikes!"
I said as i walked towards my blue water bottle. I picked it up and took a sip out of it. I put it back on the ground and took my pony tail off. I retied my hair into a high pony tail again. I looked over towards the house seeing Louis, Zayn and Harry walking towards the field with 4 other boys behind them. Oh no. They walked up to me. All 4 of he boys just stared at me.
"Zoey, this is Ashton, Michael, Luke and Calum"
I waved. As they just stared at me. Oooook.
"Um hi"
I said as they shook their heads and smiled at me.
"Hey!"
They said at the same time. I smiled.
"HEADS UP!"
I heard a yell behind me as i ducked. I saw the soccer ball hit Harry's private area. I covered my mouth from laughing.
"Sorry Harry"
I said as i stood up straight.
"Sorry Harry!"
Niall yelled as Harry stood up straight.
"Are you alright Hazza?"
Luke said as Harry nodded.
"Ok, anyways, nice meeting you guys, i will be cooking dinner so"
I picked up my water bottle and walked passed them.
"See you guys inside"
I said as i walked towards the back door.

Ashton
I already have a crush on her. I saw her walk back into the house. I smiled. I looked over at Calum, Michael and Luke as they smiled too.
"Well now that i know you like my sister, lets go inside before she gets mad"
Louis said as we all laughed.

Zoey
I was making a home made pizza. When me and Louis were little, i always made him a pizza when he was babysitting me. I sprinkled cheese onto the pizza and then added pepperoni.
"Cassy is the oven ready?"
"Yes Ms. Zoey"
She smiled ad i walked towards the oven sliding in the pizza. Then i closed it and set it for 10 minutes.
"Thanks Cassy"
I said as she smiled. I walked over to the sink and washed my hands.

After 10 minutes i heard the oven ring as i opened it and then took the pizza out with a big spatula. I placed in on a big circle plate and set it on the table into living room. I cut it into 10 equal pieces. Then i heard Cassy call my name.
"Zoey, Louis needs to talk to you"
"I'll be right there!"
I said as i put the knife down and stood up. I bumped into someone making me looked up. Luke. He smiled at me.
"Sorry Luke!"
I said as i smiled and walked passed him. I saw Louis sitting in the dining room.
"Yea Lou?"
I asked as he looked at me.
"There was not enough rooms for the guys so i put Harry to share a room with you"
He said as i looked at him.
"H-Harry?"
I said as he nodded. Then Harry walked into the dining room.
"Oh hey roomy"
He said as i smiled and waved.
"Can i be with Niall?"
I said as Louis shook his head.
"Niall kinda ends up kissing a pillow next to him at night so i don't want him to do that to you"
He said as my eyes widened.
"Wow Niall needs a girlfriend"
I said as they laughed.
"So are you ok with Harry sharing a room with you?"
I nodded.
"Ok guys theres pizza in the living room!"
I said as then pairs of feet ran into the living room seeing the guys just taking a piece of pizza. I smiled.