-32-

Zoey
After school, Liam drove us home.

As i walked in the house Louis hugged me as well as Zayn and Ashton. I took my shoes and jacket off and hung my jacket on the hook. I grabbed my bag and ran up the stairs.

I was just listening to Honey, I'm Good by Andy Grammer on my stereo until i heard someone knock on my door. I paused the stereo.
"Who is it?"
"Harry"
"Come in"
I said as he opened the door popping his head in. He gave me a grin making me giggle. Then he walked in closing the door. I looked down at my text book, highlighting a few words. Harry sat down next to me. I looked up at him and smiled.
"So whats up?"
I asked as i placed the book down on the bed. I looked at him.
"Oh i was just going to say we made nachos downstairs and we're gonna have a movie marathon tonight"
He said as i smiled and nodded.
"Ok lets go"
I smiled as i stood up. Then i felt his hand take mine. I stopped walking and turned to him.
"Wait"
He said as i sat back down.
"What?"
"Um... What do you want for your birthday?"
He smiled as i chuckled.
"Surprise me"
I smiled as he chuckled.
"Ok"
He said as i smiled at him. Then i heard Louis call.
"Zoey! Harry! You better not be making out up there!"
I blushed.
"Oh shut up Louis!"
Harry yelled back as i giggled. I stood up and made my way to the door. As i opened it Niall was in front of me.
"Hi Niall, i was on my way down"
I said as he nodded and smiled.
"Ok Louis just wanted me to check on you 2"
Harry walked to the side of me.
"We were not doing anything!"
Harry groaned as i giggled. I walked passed Niall and down the stairs.

I met up with Louis, Liam, Zayn, Calum and Luke.
"Where is Ash and Mikey?"
"They went out to hang"

Harry
I was just standing by the living room door until i thought of something. I slowly ran up the stairs without anyone seeing me. Then i walked into mine and Zoey's room and closed the door. I sighed. I looked around the room smiling as i saw one of her posters. Then i saw her bookshelf. I walked over to it and looked at each row. I spotted a book that had a white cover on it and it said. "One Direction❤️" i smiled and pulled it out. I flipped through the pages seeing me and the lads on each page then each of us on one page. Once i flipped to my page, it had all my info on it making me smile as i saw Hearts drawn around me. I flipped the page and then spotted a note for me.

Dear Harry Styles,
Well if i get a chance to actually give this note to you I'm girl off the street ok?

Another thing, don't give up on the people you love. Louis, Niall, Zayn, Liam. I know they might sometimes be a pain to you but, they're your family, right?

My name is Zoey Tomlinson, yes i know i'm Louis' sister, and i hope i get a chance to meet you because, you're my favourite one in the band, and Louis. Hehe,"

I smiled. She does care about me. I closed the book. I put it back where i found it on its shelf. I thought about what my present was going to be for her. Then i realized. Little Things. The song! It suits her!
"Hey Harry are you in here-"
She opened the door seeing me.
"Oh hey, um we're about to watch the next movie"
She smiled as i nodded.
"Are you ok?"
She asked as i looked at her and nodded.
"Yea, i'm uh fine, i'll he right down."
I smiled as she smiled and walked out closing the door. I love you too Zoey.