-22-

Zoey
I was calling Ariel.
"Are you sure i can go back home?"
"Yes i'm sure, i know you would be more safer if you were with your brother"
I smiled.
"Thanks Ariel.
"Ok i got class bye bye"
"Bye"
I ended the call and walked into Ariel and Paris' house. I ran upstairs and grabbed my suitcase and purse. I walked down the stairs and put the keys Ariel gave me for their house on the table. I walked out of the house and closed the door, turning the knob making sure it was locked. I walked towards the car and put my suitcase in the trunk. Then i jogged to the passenger seat and sat down. I closed the door behind me and wiped my face cause of the rain. I heard Harry chuckle. I looked at him and smiled.
"What?"
"Nothing"
He said as i smiled and looked out the window.

- - -

I entered the house with my suitcase and purse. As i walked inside i was tackled onto the ground. I screamed.
"Oh my god!"
I said as i looked at who tackled me. Zayn, Liam and Louis. I giggled.
"YOUR BACK!!!!"
They said as i tried to sit up.
"Yes i'm back, please get off me before i can't breathe anymore"
I said as they all got off me. I stood up. I saw Harry carry my stuff upstairs. I followed him into our room. I ran to the bed and jumped onto it.
"IM HOME!"
I said as Harry chuckled. I sat up and looked around the room. I saw the Rose painting on my door making me smile. I stood up and took my suitcase and opened it. I unpacked everything in it.

After unpacking i took out some shorts and a t-shirt from my dresser.
"Harry can you leave the room please"
Harry looked at me.
"Why?"
He smirked as i rolled my eyes and took my clothes into the bathroom.

After i changed, i walked out seeing Harry on the bed laying down. He was just staring up at the ceiling. I smiled.
"Take a picture, it will last longer."
He chuckled as i rolled my eyes.
"Zoey! Come down here right now!"
I heard Louis yell as i froze.
"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!"
I yelled as i jumped in bed next to Harry i hid myself under the blanket and hugged Harry's arm. He chuckled.
"Awe you love me"
He smirked as i shushed him. Then i heard the door slam open. Harry popped his head out of the blanket.
"Harry? Did you bring another girl in here with you?"
I heard Zayn's voice as i kept my mouth shut.
"Um no why?"
"Are you sure cause it seems like theres someone there beside you"
Then i heard footsteps get closer then a hand touched my leg. I yelped. I screamed.
"Let me go!"
I giggled and screamed seeing Zayn pull the blanket off me.
"Hey! Don't do that! I might have been naked!"
I said as he smirked, then i jumped off the bed and ran out of the room. I ran down the stairs with Zayn chasing behind. I screamed and ran into the living room seeing Liam watching tv. I ran towards Liam and jumped onto his lap.
"LIAM!!! ZAYN CHASING ME!"
I said as he chuckled and carried me bridal style into the dining room. He put me down to stand. I saw Louis walked into the living room from the kitchen.
"Ok so Luke's Birthday is in a few days."
Louis said as i looked at him.
"No, its in 2 months"
I smirked as he cursed.
"Ugh! Fine its someone's birthday soon"
"Who's?"
"You'll find out! I'm just warning you"
He smirked as i rolled my eyes.
"ZOEY! WHERE'S MY BRUSH!!!!"
I heard Zayn yell from upstairs. I jumped. I looked at what i was holding seeing Zayn's brush. I froze.
"Ooohhh someone's in big trouble!"
Louis said as they chuckled. I ran up the stairs seeing Zayn at the end off the hall. I smiled, i waved his brush in the air.
"Oh, you mean this brush?"
I smirked as he ran towards me. I ran into my room and locked the door. Then the door banged.
"ZOEY TOMLINSON!!' OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!"
I heard Zayn yell as i stepped away from the door. I sat down on the bed but i felt someone's hands grip my waist. I jumped and took their hands and flipped him over my shoulder making him land on the ground. He groaned. Oh my god! It was Harry.
"OH MY GOD!!"
I screamed as i rushed to his side and helped him up. I laid him on the bed as i sat down next to him.
"Are you ok? I am so sorry Harry!"
I said as he looked at me.
"No i'm sorry i startled you"
He said as he groaned.
"That was an awesome flip you just did there though"
He smirked as i shook my head.
"Here i'll be right back to get you some ice ok?"
I said as i stood up and headed to the door. As i opened it, i was tackled onto the ground. I hit something hard once i touched the ground making me scream in pain.
"ZOEY!"
I heard Liam and Louis yell as i felt my eye slowly close, i fell asleep.

Harry
I sat up and saw a boy i didn't know, he had brown hair and blue eyes making me stand up and pull him off Zoey.
"Who the fuck are you?!? Why did you do that?!?"
I yelled as him as i saw Liam, Zayn and Louis run into the room. Liam's eyes widened.
"KEITH!!!!! YOU FUCKING BASTURD!!!!"
Liam tackled him onto the ground while Louis picked Zoey up and laud her on the bed. I saw Liam punch Keith.
"What the fuck are you doing in this house!?!? Get he fuck out and don't you dare come back or you'll get it!!!"
I growled as Liam got off him. Keith stood up and opened Zoey's window, jumping out. I looked back at Zoey as Louis was stroking her hair nearly crying.
"Louis, she'll be ok"
I said as i sat next to him and patted his back.
"Liam go get a warm cloth to put on her head"
Louis said as Liam nodded and walked out of the room. I saw Louis stood up.
"Where are you going?"
"I'm going to pick the guys up from school"
He said as he walked out. I was left here with Zayn as he walked over to the bed and sat down.
"Zoey don't you dare leave us, not now"
I said as Zayn patted my back.
"You know, i think you'll get a chance with her"
Zayn said as i looked at him,
"Come on lad don't say that-"
"Nope, i just said it,"
I smiled.
"Zayn, you're the coolest Bradford Boy i have ever met you know that?"
I chuckled as he smiled. Then he stood up.
"Watch her ok?"
He said as i nodded making him leave the room. I looked back at Zoey.
"I love you Zoey"
I whispered as i leaned in and kissed her forehead.