-30-

Zoey
As i ran up the stairs i looked around for a perfect spot. I ran into every room trying to find one. I ran into the last room of the hall seeing it was Liam's. I looked around his room, i saw some cardboard that was the length of my height and width of under the bed. I smiled. I grabbed 2 and ran under the bed. I pulled the cardboard to cover my sides and a small box that was already under the bed in front of my head. Perfect.

Niall
Its been 20 minutes and i already found everyone except for Harry and Zoey. As i ran up the stairs i looked in every room. I spotted Harry's feet behind the long curtain in Louis' room. I tagged him making him curse.
"Shit"
"Did you see where Zoey went?"
He shrugged. Then we all split up. I ran into Harry and Zoey's room looking around. I opened the closet seeing nothing but clothes, then i ran over to his bed checking underneath. Nothing. I stood up from the floor and ran out of the room. I saw Harry run into Liam's room.

Harry
I ran into Liam's room, i stopped right as i stepped inside. I listened closely to see if i could hear anything. It was quiet. I smirked and closed the door. I started to walk around the room opening Liam's closet. Nothing. I walked around some more.
"Zoey, i know you're in here, come out"
I smirked and chuckled.

Zoey
I looked over to the side of me seeing someone's feet walking around slow. Then his voice spoke.
"Zoey, i know you're in here, come out"
It was Harry. I looked around for something to throw. I found a ball and threw it into the bathroom hitting the tub making a loud noise.

Harry
I heard a thud in the bathroom making me walk into the bathroom.

Zoey
Harry made his way into the bathroom making me quickly and quietly get out from under the bed. I walked over to the bathroom door and shut it quietly then locked it. I giggled and spoke through the door.
"Awe poor Harry, he's so gullible"
I cooed as Harry banged the door.
"Zoey! Unlock this door!"
"Sorry got to go! Bye Harry"
I giggled as i ran out of Liam's room looking left and right seeing no one.

Harry
I love her! I took my phone out and dialled Liam's phone.
"Liam, can you and the guy come into your room to get me out of your bathroom!"
"What are you doing in my bathroom?"
"Zoey locked me in"
"Hahaha gullible Harry,"
"Shut up Liam"
"Ok ok we'll be right there"
He ended the call. I sighed and smiled once i thought of Zoey.

Zoey
I ran down the hall but then i heard voices and footsteps come up the stairs. I gasped and ran into the nearest room. I closed the door. I opened it just a little peeking through.
"How did Harry get locked in your bathroom?"
Niall laughed as Liam chuckled.
"Zoey locked him in there"
They all laughed. I smiled. I closed the door quietly. I looked in the room. It was pitch black. I tried to look for the light switch. I found it making me flip it on. Once the light lit the whole room i gasped. Oh my god. It was Calum's room and everywhere, i see horror characters from the movies. Jeff the Killer, Chucky, Oh my god. I screamed and opened the door running out and then i shut it right away.

Niall
I unlocked the bathroom door seeing Harry just smiling. Its like he was day dreaming.
"Harry? Quit day dreaming Zoey's behind us"
"What?"
We all laughed as Harry rolled his eyes. Then all the sudden we heard Zoey scream from the hall. We gasped and then ran out into the hall seeing Zoey breathing heavily. The she looked at us.
"Get her!"
I said as Zoey sat on the Stairs rail and slid down.
"WOOOOO!"
She said as she made the down the stairs. I sat on the rail but Liam stopped me.
"Woah woah woah, hold it right there Niall, get off or you'll get hurt."
"Oh shut it Liam, Zoey made it i'm
Sure i can"
Liam grunted as i slid down the rail perfectly and landed safely. I looked around to see if i could find Zoey. God damn she's fast!

Zoey
I was hiding in a big chest in the living room. I opened it a little bit just to peek through. I saw Niall walk into the dining room while Harry, Liam and Louis walk into the living room. Calum, Luke, Ashton and Michael walked into the kitchen.

Harry
I looked around the living room with Niall and Louis. Then i spotted the chest a little bit opened. I smirked. I tapped Liam's shoulder as he turned around facing me.
"Wha-"
"Shh"
I said as i pointed at the chest. Liam smirked and walked behind the chest. Louis looked at Liam and saw the chest.
"3-2-"

Zoey
I heard Harry counting. I knew Liam was behind me. I was ready to jump out and run.
"3-2---1!!!"
Harry yelled as i opened the chest and jumped out running.
"Hey!!!"
Harry yelled as he chased me. I screamed.

Harry
I ran after her and caught her. I Picked her up and hung her on my shoulder. All the guys ran into the living room.
"Did you get her?" Calum said as he looked at Zoey hung on my shoulder. She laughed.
"Man you guys take forever to find me"
She said as i slapped her thigh. She yelped.
"Hey!"
She yelled and hit my head, I chuckled.
Then i heard Sweetie barking. I looked down seeing her 2 front paws on my leg as she barked. I smiled.
"Can you put me down?"
She asked as i smiled and put her down to stand. She pulled her shirt down cause it lifted up a bit when i carried her. Then Sweetie ran over to her as Zoey picked her up to kiss her forehead.