-8-

Zoey
I ran after Louis and Zayn. As i hit the bottom of the stairs, i scanned everywhere trying to find them. Then i grinned as i saw Zayn's quiff popping out from behind the couch. I walked slowly towards it and then jumped over the couch ending up pouncing on Zayn.
"Found you!"
"Dang it! How?!"
"Your quiff was sticking out genius"
I said as he frowned. I got off him and stood up. I looked around for Louis and found him running out the back door. I followed and ran out. As i ran out the cold air hit my skin making me shiver.
"Louis!"
I saw him run into the woods making me follow. As i ran into the big forest, i couldn't see Louis anywhere. 
"Louis!"
I called out but nothing. I then decided to walk around to looked for him. As i walked deeper and deeper into the woods i heard bushes wrestle making me freeze.
"Louis?"
I walked over to the bush and moved them aside. I gasped as i saw a small puppy scared by its leg. It whined as it saw me. I ripped the bottom piece of my shirt and wrapped it around its poor bleeding leg. Then i carried it out of the bushes.
"Awe, what happened? You poor thing"
The puppy whined and then cuddled in my arms. I smiled and began to start walking back. How did this little thing get left behind in the woods. I think its a Labrador Retriever puppy.

I walked to the back door knocking on it. Niall opened up.
"There you are and..."
He looked down at the puppy.
"AWE! ITS SO ADORABLE!"
He said as the puppy barked.
"Can i hold it?"
"I think its a her?"
I handed him the puppy as he brushed its small head. I smiled and walked in.
"Wheres Louis?"
"I was hiding in the basement"
"What? But i saw you run out into the woods?"
"No"
Then who did i see? I shook my head, i was probably imagining. I saw Niall walked into the living room with the puppy. Louis and I followed as then Niall sat down in between Zayn and Liam as they petted the puppy. I smiled.
"What should we name her?"
Liam asked as i shrugged.
"Sweetie?"
Louis said as i smiled. I nodded. I sat down next to Zayn as the puppy crawled over Zayn's lap as she sat on my lap. I awe'd and picked her up. I i kissed her head.
"I'll go get the stuff for her then"
Louis said as Liam and Zayn stood to go with him. Harry and Niall sat on on each side of me petting the puppy. It barked, so cute!

I was sitting on the ground playing with the puppy. I set her down a few inches away from me so she can try to walk on her own. I as i sat down in front of her she began to walk towards me. Then i caught her as she was write on my leg.
"Awe"
I said as Niall and Harry giggled.
"You really love animals"
Harry said as i looked back at him and smiled. Then i felt the puppy rubbed her paw on my leg. She whined as i awe'd.
"Wheres the guys with the food for her!"
They shrugged as i picked up Sweetie and petted her.

After a few more minutes i heard the door open. Liam and Zayn ran into the dining room. Louis walked into the living room with a dog bowl with 2 bowls, for water and food. I smiled. He put it down in front of Sweetie then Liam and Zayn came towards the bowl and filled it with dog food and water. I put Sweetie down and let her walk towards her bowl. She walked towards the bowl and began to eat. I smiled.
"Did you buy her a collar?"
"Yea,"
"Ok we'll put it on later after she done eating"
I smiled and stood up. I walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out an ice cream sandwich. Then i walked back to the living room. I sat down near Sweetie , as i unwrapped my ice cream sandwich. I looked up seeing Niall staring at at my ice cream sandwich.
"Niall, stay!"
Liam said as i stood up. Sweetie looked up at me then at Niall as he started walking towards me. Then i saw Sweetie growl and bark at Niall. Niall screamed and ran behind Liam. Then i looked down at Sweetie as she placed her 2 front paws in my legs. Her tail moved side to side making me smile.
"Wow, Sweetie loves you"
"And i thought the male dogs were scary!"
Niall said as i smiled. I kneeled down and petted Sweetie. Then i took a bite from my ice cream sandwich.
"Well now we know we can't mess with you when Sweetie's around"
Louis said as i smiled.

I finished my ice cream sandwich.
"I'm in my room if anyone needs me"
I said as they nodded. As i began to walk towards the stairs, i saw Sweetie follow me. She barked making me smile and pick her up. Then i walked up the stairs and opened my bedroom door. I closed my door as i walked in and placed Sweetie on the floor. I walked over to sit on my bed. I felt Sweetie's paws on my leg making me pick her up and placed her on my bed. I smiled as she played with my blanket and my stuffies. I took out my phone and saw a text.

From: Harry
H- can i come in?

I looked at the door.
"Sweetie, stay"
As she barked and continued to play with my stuffie. I walked over to the door and opened it seeing Harry. He smiled at me as i let him in. I closed the door and made my way back onto my bed with Sweetie. As i sat down Sweetie picked up one of my small stuffies and brought over to my lap, she chewed the stuffie on my lap making me smile.
"So do you like it here so far?"
Harry asked as i nodded. Sweetie took my stuffie off my lap and played on my pillow. I smiled then Harry came closer to me. I blushed.
"Can you please tell me who you have a crush on?"
"If i said it was You, what would you say?"
"Is it me?"
"Answer my question"
I said as i he sighed.
"I wouldn't say anything, i would..."
"Would what?"
Then he leaned in and pressed his lips onto mine. My eyes widened.