-26-

Zoey
After Harry left with Niall i ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.
"Ok lets bake!!!"

- - -

I was finished making the bottom layer of the cake. It was big enough to fit a person making me smile. I cut a big hole in the middle so the person could hide in it. The bottom layer of the cake was blue so i grabbed an Icing bag and made a lot of different designs on it.

Then sooner or later with finished all the layers and just ended up decorating. There was 5 layers of cake so Luke and Calum help me lift it onto a table with a cover on it covering the bottom of the table too.
"Calum slip under the cake and go through the hole seeing if you could fit"
Luke said as Calum crawled under the cover and then o saw his head pop out of the top of the cake.
"Ok thats perfect"
Luke said as i put a thumbs up. Calum crawled out of the cake and then i heard the door burst open seeing Liam, Michael and Zayn.
"Decorating time!"
Liam said as i smiled and took my apron off and ran into the dining room. So much space! I moved the big table aside to put snacks and other food on then i put the chairs aside too. Calum pushed the table with the cake on it beside the long dinner table. Now it left us with lots of room. Liam grabbed a chair and started to put streamers on the ceiling, Michael blew balloons while Zayn put out plates, cutlery, napkins and cups on the long dinner table.

Then it was all done. I felt my phone buzz making me take it out seeing Niall text me.

From: Niall!
N- ok i'm driving home with Harry!!!!
Z- ok make sure you get in before he does!
N- kk!

I put a thumbs up telling them to get ready!! Then we all ran up the stairs. I ran into my room and locked the door. I walked towards my closet and picked out a casual wear first and then my other dress i was going to wear when i sing. It was purple glittered dress until my knees. I smiled and pulled out the purple heels for it. I put the dress on a hanger and covered it with a bag. I hung it on my hook on my door and then i ran down the stairs all ready.
"Ok everyone places!!!"
Niall yelled as i ran into the dining room. Niall stood beside me then it all went quiet as the front door opened.
"Niall!"
Harry yelled as the door closed. I saw Harry walk into the dining room smiling. They all yelled.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!"
I heard Liam and Zayn blow party horns making me smile. Then Niall threw glitter everywhere. Harry smiled. All the guys hugged him making me dragged the cake in front of him. Calum was hiding inside.
"Ok Harry don't blow yet cause someone is going to sing first-"
That was all i heard as i ran up the stairs in a different way so they didn't see me. I quickly changed into that dress and took the microphone. I walked down the stairs seeing the dining room doors closed. Perfect. The music played as i started to sing.

Harry
The music played making me hear a beautiful voice.

Birthday (Katy Perry)
I heard you're feeling nothing's going right
Why don't you let me stop by?
The clock is ticking, running out of time
So we should party all night

I looked around seeing the lights turn into a disco as the guys began to dance.

So cover your eyes,
I have a surprise
I hope you got a healthy appetite
If you wanna dance,
If you want it all
You know that I'm the girl that you should call

Niall covered my eyes as the door behind me open making Niall pull off. I didn't turn around but that one voice i loved sang behind me.

Boy, when you're with me
I'll give you a taste
Make it like your birthday everyday
I know you like it sweet
So you can have your cake
Give you something good to celebrate