-40-

Zoey
I was taking a nap on the couch. Not knowing what time it was.

Harry
It was 4:15pm. I told Cassy to keep an eye on Zoey while we get ready. Me and the lads ran up the stairs to get ready. We all raced our way up the stairs, bumping and pushing each other. I managed to run into my room. I ran into the shower.

I came out and ran over to the dresser with the he mirror. I dried my hair and combed it. Right after I combed it and just messed it up. I smiled in the mirror. I always liked it all messy, and it always turns out perfect. I ran over to my dresser and took out my tuxedo outfit. I put it on. Then I looked at the full body mirror. I stuffed my hands in my pockets. Perfect.

I walked out of mine and Zoey's room and walked into Zayn's room across from mine. I knocked.
"Come in"
I opened the door. I chuckled as I caught him kissing a picture of Zoey. I cleared my throat.
"AAAAHHH HARRY!!!"
He screamed as he threw the picture away behind him. I smirked.
"I did knock"
I said as he groaned.
"Don't tell her, or else I'll kill you"
He said as I laughed.
"Come on, let's see if the lads are ready"
"Sure, lets go"
We walked out of his room.

After 30 minutes, it was 4:30pm. Me and the lads were all ready we slowly and quietly ran down the stairs. I told Cassy to wake Zoey up now, so me and the lads all ran out the door and ran to the limo.
"Ok take us to my parents house, and when Cassy calls, pick up Zoey right away and bring her there ok?"
I said to the driver as he nodded. And we were off to get the party ready.

Zoey
My shoulders were being shook making my eyes open. It was Cassy.
"Zoey, it's time for you to get ready"
She smiled as I sat up and yawned. I looked around. Where are the guys?
"Um where did the guys go?"
"Oh they're on there way to your parent's house to get the party ready"
She smiled as I nodded. I stood up making me start to walk up the stairs to get ready.