-

The movie was done. The movie was funny and cute. Everyone was asleep except me. Or so I thought...bread or no lip or whatever the fuck his name is awake. "Hey Brad?" I asked. "What?" He asked. "Can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked him. "Ok let's go to the back." We both got up and walked to the back. "Ok so what was it you wanted to talk about?" He asked. "Well this is about you and Lauren.." I said and he nodded for me to continue. "And if you ever break my best friends heart your gonna get it...from me and Dinah alright. So don't ever break her heart. Because this is the only chance to date someone like her, got that? When I was dating her, she was the world to me, and she was the sweetest little angel. I don't regret our relationship. So if you do, you better watch your back kid. You better give her everything you have. Spoil her, do whatever to make her happy, and don't even think about hurting her.Ever. Don't even think about anyone else. Just her and your career. Do you understand?" I said. "I-I..uh." He stuttered. "Do. You. Under. Stand?" I repeated. "Y-yes..I-I understand." He stuttered again. "Ok, now get out." I said and we both walked back and I sat back next to Camila. "Hey that was nice of you, you know to stand up for Lauren, your best friend." I heard Camila say and I jumped a little. "Gosh Camila..don't scare me like that." I chuckled a little and she did to. "And well that's what I do for my best friends." I said. Camila pecked my lip and cuddled back into my chest and went back to sleep.

~Next Morning~

I woke up and I didn't feel Camila, she wasn't there. I opened my eyes and I heard talking in the back. "Christian told me we could maybe get a room at the hotel he's at." Someone, guessing Camila did. "Ok we can, we'll just have to see what rooms are available." Normani said. "Yes." Camila said happily. I smiled. "Hey girls." I walked in like I didn't hear anything. "Christian we might be able to get a room at the hotel your staying at." Camila said happy. "That's great babe." I said and smiled. She pecked my lips. "Hey, hey, hey, there's kids here." Lauren pointed at Dinah and Normani. "Hey!" They both said. We all laughed. "So, when are you guys gonna get the rooms?" I asked. "We can get it today." Ally said. "Ok, let's go." We all split and we all get ready.

(What Camila Was Wearing)

(What Christian Was Wearing)

"Wow, you look nice." I said to Camila and I grabbed her waist and kissed her. We pulled away. "You look sexy." She whispered. "Babe you know you look hotter than me, everyone will drool over you and your Cuban Booty." I smirked and grabbed her butt and she closed her eyes and bit her lip. "We better hurry or the girls will think we're doing something else." She smirked and walked past me out the front door. I chuckled and shook my head and walked out the front also. "What took you guys so long? Let's go." Dinah yelled. "Ok dang chill." I yelled back. Camila walked up to me and laced our hands together. "Come on let's go." I said and I grabbed Jay and we walked to the car. I opened the door for her. "Thanks." She said and when she was about to get in I smacked her butt. "I'm gonna get payback." She said. "Mhm sure you will." I said and put Jay in the back. "Just watch." She said. I closed the door and went to my side. I got in and drove off to the hotel. The car ride was silent. Then I felt something on my crotch. I look and its Camila's, I groan while she kept rubbing it. She smirked. "Fuck, stop." I put my head back and stares at the road again. "No I told you I'm getting payback." She said. "I only smacked your butt." I took her hand off and she put it back on, but this one in my pants above my underwear. "If you keep taking my hand away it'll go in your underwear. "Well how do make you...stop." I groaned. "You just have to wait till we get to the hotel." She smirked. I'm gonna risk it and take her hand off. I took it off and a couple minutes later she stuck it in my underwear. "Fuck.." I said and groaned. "Well that's what you get." She smirked and squeezed it. "Babe please...I won't tease you know more please." I said. "Are you sure." You started to stroke me slowly. "I-I'm..uhh." I groaned. "Are. You. Sure?" She stroked me harder and a little faster. "I-m sure-E." I stuttered. She took her hand out and I let a breath out and panted a little bit.

-

We're all now at the hotel and we all got out of our cars and went inside.