(OPM: Act 41) Erased.

"Ahhhh!" Yuu shook his head. " I remember now!" he mumbled.

"Wait, wait, first go sit Yuu" you told him as you lead him back to the sofa. "I will bring you something to snack on at least"

"....Okay ..." he stated. "But Saitama, you come too! I don't trust you!"

"Okay" he nodded.

"O-OH..... you actually agreed" Yuu was shocked as Saitama followed him.

Getting some cookies and tea, you sat down something for him to eat. "Do you want me to make you some lunch?"

"I...." his stomach rumbled. "Yes please..." 

"Alright" you smiled. 

After 20 minutes of making him a lunch, you set it in front of him as he gobbled away.

Between bites, he would stop and look at you two. "I like I was saying. I went to the laboratory like I told you I was" he let out a sigh. "They told me they would try to help me with my 'life' issue for a price"

"And what was the price...?" Both you and Saitama asked.

"Well..." he gulped. "They wanted to keep Haruka"

"What!" you stood up. "Why??"

"Because she is the very first machine I built in the laboratory, so they wanted it back"

"A..Ah..." you sat back down. "Aren't you going to miss her...?"

"Well ... yes, but I can visit her at the laboratory whenever I visit" he replied. "Plus, Iris is still here" he stated as Iris approached you 3 and smiled, bowing her head.

"Welcome back Master Yuu" 

"Thank you" he patted her head.

"But, that means you are okay now right...?"

"I am" he nodded. "Ugh, in exchange for a longer life, I HAD to give up most of my powers and now my hair is to stay permanently white" he let out a huge sigh. 

"Well you could just dye it" Saitama shrugged. "But I dunno. It's not like I have to worry about that"

"...." Yuu began to chuckle. 

"Anyways, there is also something else I would like to let the two of you know" he stood up and let out a sigh. "I know I always get in your way of happiness, it's pretty obvious so... I thought I would let you know, I am sorry about that". "So my way to accept that I am a LITTLE wrong is to let you know Saitama..... t-.....take care of my sister"

"So in other words, you are going to let me grope her all I want now?" Saitama grinned.

"LIKE HELL I WILL" Yuu yelled into his ear. "I TAKE IT BACK, YOU CAN'T HAVE HER AFTER ALL"

"...." you face palmed.