(OPM: Act 36) Suddenly.

Hearing the loud voice, your ears picked up where it came from. Heading out of the room quickly, you headed over to the living room to see Genos glaring at Iris.

"Ah mistress" she bowed her head. "I served Master Genos tea as you asked me too, is there anything else you would like for me to do?"

"U-uhhh" you looked at the two confused as Genos lifted up her shirt.

"GENOS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" you exclaimed.

"It is amazing. Her 'skin' is also fire resistant" he explained. "I must add this to my data. Yuu is indeed quite the intelligent species indeed"

Picking up Iris into your hands, you shook your head at Genos. "Don't do that to Iris! Iris, you say something too!"

"Would you like some tea as well mistress?" she blinked looking up at you.

"...." you put her down. " Iris.... only because you are so cute, I am not going to-"

"Oh, what's going on in here?" Saitama approached you all wearing blue pajamas. 

"S-Saitama" you looked at him.

"Sensei" Genos voice sounded excited "Sensei, this person seems to be a robot as well" he explained. "Yuu really does have talent"

"Oh is that so?" Saitama yawned as he tossed himself on the couch in the living room. "Well I am tired, let me sleep yeah?"

"Saitama... you can sleep in my bedroom if you want...?" you looked at him as he looked very uncomfortable on the couch.

"Mmm. Okay. I will do that then"  he replied getting up and going over to your bedroom as you looked at Genos and Iris. "Well it is getting late, so let's look over the coupons in the morning okay?"

Iris walked over to her small station and connected herself. A small light appeared over her chest as she closed her eyes. 

Genos looked at her "Oh I see. So she charges, very interesting"

Heading over to her, Genos glared over her. "Can you still talk while charging?"

Opening her eyes, she looked up at him "Yes Master Genos, I can"

"Interesting" he looked over at you. "Is it okay with you if I stay over? I want to discuss with Iris about her programming"

"S-Sure" you looked at the two. "Just let me know if you need anything okay?" you stated heading off to your own bedroom.

Upon entering your room, you noticed Saitama passed out on top of the covers of your large bed.

"Man, he really must have not slept with all the kids in his apartment after all" you mumbled as you placed some covers over his body. 

Yawning, you headed to the restroom to brush your teeth and looked at the mirror. Touching your hair, it had returned to normal, but just why did it change color? 

You remembered that Yuu's hair had changed to blonde as well, and there was also that time that you found out about the men who feared you once they found you were related, although how did they know since you weren't related by blood?

You began to stop and wonder. Sure you asked Saitama and he told you that you shouldn't look into it much, however, for some reason, you had a bad feeling about this.

The next morning, you woke up to see Saitama's sleeping face next to you, a little drool appeared from his lips, finding it incredibly cute, you couldn't help but giggle and touch his cheek. 

As you did, you found the door of your bedroom slammed open to see Genos and Iris appear before you. 

"This is terrible" Genos stated with a calm, yet deadly tone. 

"Mistress, Master Yuu... he...." 

Your eyes widened as they both looked at you, and for some reason, you began to tear up.