(OPM: Act 8) From 0 To 100 Real Quick

Unlike your usual trips to other towns, this time you headed to the main part of the town, in this part, most locals went because of the huge variety in stores, and traveling vendors would pass by to try to sell to those in said towns.

"La, La, la" you hummed out loud as you skipped your way to the town and finally reached the center of the large town. In big red letters, a sign that read "Welcome To The Central" was seen as you entered and it was almost like a different world unlike the part that of the city Saitama lived in, as it currently had very little residents. Vendors outside were seen left and right in the streets, all kinds of music played in the background, people of all ages, including families were seen traveling in groups. The air had different scents of food, as you walked on the concrete, people kept calling you over, trying to get you to buy their products. Looking farther, you could also see regular stores, such as restaurants, clothing stores, food markets, etc.

Wow, this place is fantastic! Your usual trips to the other towns were more calm, rarely any people would be on the streets, and vendors were rare to spot.

As you kept moving forward, a certain stand caught your eye.

It was a bright pink themed stand, a young lady about your age stood in front of a table with different things in view. Walking over, the woman smiled and greeted you.

"Welcome to My Cute Valentine, today our special is our golden lock. Not only is it in the shape of a heart, you can add a photo of the one you care about the most in here, the price for it is usually $150, but just for you miss, you can get it for $100" the lady calmly and sweetly explained.

"Thank you, for the moment I am looking, but I will keep it in mind" you replied and looked down at the table. You saw all kinds of accessories, from cute bows to stockings, your eyes widened as you liked everything, however, you knew that you were not there for yourself, but you wanted to see if you could find something to work with.

Looking around longer, you found a heart shaped mold, which was perfect for the cake you planned to make, as well as some edible arrangements you can add to the cake. Buying some of the stuff you would use for ingredients, you then twirled around and let out a sigh, you did want the necklace, but you knew you could always come back for it some other time, your mission was priority after all.

As you kept walking forward, you then bumped into a group of guys.

"Eep!" you fell back, but caught the bag with the goods in your hands, preventing them from breaking.

"Ehhhh?" the tallest man looked back to see you on the ground. "Watch where you are goi-" he then blushed and looked at you.

"You.. you're actually pretty cute" he stated, still frowning, but his voice seemed slightly less threatening.

"My apologies, I was not looking where I was going indeed" you bowed your head, and tried to move along, but the other guys blocked you.

"Hey, hey" the male stated putting his hands into the loose pockets of his jeans.

"Why don't you stick around a little more? I want to get to know you a bit"

Letting out a sigh, you closed your eyes, ignoring his statement "I need to go now, please let me pass"

"What is your rush princess?" the man stepped behind you, placing his large sweaty hands over your arms.

"Again, I need to pass, I already have a boyfriend, so I am not interested" you lied through your teeth, although your feelings for him were true.

"Well, where is he?" they grinned, tugging on your bag.

"......" you glared at them, they were really bugging you out now. The crowd of people made hard to move through, but would screaming help? Letting out another sigh, you gripped the bag, you really didn't want to get into combat, but, they were not leaving you much choice.

"You see? You lied. You don't have a boyfriend" the man stated rubbing your arms.

That was it. Without hesitation, you kicked your foot back and kicked the man in his parts, in pain the man covered his groin, when he lowered his head, you kicked him in the face, knocking him down.

"You bit-" before the other trio could state anything, your eyes almost shined as you set the bag down quickly and punched all of them with your elbow and knocked them all down to the floor, causing people to look at you as the men were at the floor.

"This is why I hate assertive men, your type are disgusting, it makes me almost want to puke" your tone was dead serious as you spit at the floor and picked up your bag. Looking in it, the contents were still fine, you then looked at them with a creepy smile.

"You will live to see another day, although if you dare touch me one more time, ill make sure you never have children again" you stated walking off with the bag in your hand.

"W..Who was that woman...? I feel as if... I have seen her somewhere before...." the leader of the group coughed as he sat up some people mumbled in the background, as some began to dial their cellphones. "I... I will make that bitch pay!" he wanted to yell but was still in pain.

"....Calm down... calm down..." you mumbled as your hands began to glow and you took a deep breath and kept walking. "....I can't let anyone see it...." you thought as you then grinned and brushed it off. "Well, at least he said I am cute, so that means that I am attractive after all" as you said that, the wind blew your way, disappearing from sight before anyone could fully recognize you.

**Note from writer: Tbh, I was originally going to make this a damsel in distress scenario, but considering how cliche that is, I decided to change it up a bit!**