(OPM: Act 27) Special Chapter (Pt 4: FINAL); Wishes Are Created By Desires

Waking up the next morning, you arose and rubbed your eyes. You looked around not seeing Genos or Saitama in sight, getting up, you stretched your arms, confused. as you began to walk, You noticed you also didn't feel exhausted? Rather you felt just fine and your clothes were still on.

"What is going on?" you talked to yourself, to suddenly noticed Iris, who was still a boy approach you.

"Good morning mistress, would you like for me to prepare a bath for you?"

"N..No it is fine..." you mumbled then snapped your fingers. "Hold on. Iris, did you see Saitama or Genos come in here last night??"

"No mistress, I did not" he blinked looking up at you.

"Oh.. okay" you nodded and headed to the bathroom to brush your teeth.

"What the actual hell!!" you brushed madly. "I know that did happen!" you hissed, causing some paste to come out from your teeth. " I most certainly know I did...." you mumbled, rinsing your mouth.

'There is just no way I could have dreamed all that!' you thought "After all.. this feeling..." you touched your chest. "It felt so real..."

"Ohhh?" a voice hummed. "Did you enjoy, your little time with your two of your three lovers?" !

Your eyes immediately looked around, you felt your anger rise as you immediately knew who's voice it was, "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" you hissed, gripping your hands "I am going to kick your ass!"

"Now, now" the familiar voice chuckled. "I will reveal myself to you once you do one more thing..."

"Shut up! I am not going to listen to what you want me to do!" you declared.

"Oh, but HE will if you don't" with that, the voice disappeared.

Slamming the door to your bathroom open, you stomped out to the living room, wanting to punch the wall, when you stopped in your tracks when you heard something sizzle.

The air smelled sweet, you peeked at the kitchen, to see Yuu stand before you.

Looking back at you, his gentle golden eyes shined at you

"Why, good morning, my cute little girlfriend.."

"Oh no" you mumbled, forgetting about your situation with him.

"Yuu, please listen for a moment" you walked to him as he nodded "Okay. Talk to me while I make breakfast then" he hummed tossing a pancake in the air.

"R-right" you stood next to him, leaning against the counter of the kitchen.

"Yuu. I don't know how to tell you this" you let out a sigh "But...?"

"But?" he stated putting the pancake on a pile he had collected on a plate. "Go on"

"Well.." you rubbed your arms. "See the thing is, we really aren't dating"

He cracked eggs opened "Mmm... so sunny side up or scrambled?"

"... Yuu..." you looked at him as he then shrugged "Alright scrambled it is"

"Yuu!" you repeated his name. "Please, I know it sounds weird, but you see, there is this fox thing that claims its a fairy, and it spread this weird powder on me and before I knew it, you, Saitama, and Genos started to act all funny!" you ranted to him.

"Uh.. huh..." he placed the scrambled eggs on a plate, grabbed two pancakes, and some bacon, adding it to the plate. "Come on, I made you breakfast"

"....." did he believe you? You followed him to the dining table, you thought of what else could you say that would make him believe you. Suddenly, you snapped your fingers.